Finally... :)

#11kinggoldfinger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:19:10 PM
viserin posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
viserin posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
I was just commenting that I killed him 5 times faster with a gun that I thought sucked due to it's stats... Now all I need is an infinity... I've tried farming the Doc with my brother several times before getting to level 50 with no luck. Been looking around, and I'm starting to think that this gun will take me a very long time to obtain.

You should wait till you beat the second walkthrough to farm him so that the gear will be level 50. If you didn't know.

Yeah, I'm at 50 now and 2.5, so I'll continue farming him. Just thought that I'd get lucky and get a lower level Infinity. I hate spending money on ammo.

Lol agreed there. if you need anything lemme know ill be on in like 15 minutes and would be glad to help/dupe whatever I can help with

I'm at work until Tuesday. I should be on Tuesday around 11pm CST. GT: KingGoldFinger
My roommates like to watch Hulu and whatnot on my Xbox, so if you see me on, I'm actually not on... my roommates are. The only Legendary I have at the moment is CCC. So yeah... :) Thanks in advance!
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#12EARTHLING321Posted 2/3/2013 11:31:46 PM
Last time I checked this is the PS3 board..so a psn Id might be useful
#13OfficerTJHookaPosted 2/3/2013 11:41:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14AbyssalHeartPosted 2/3/2013 11:42:17 PM
AbyssalHeart posted...
AbyssalHeart posted...
I can kill him in under a minute.

Care to explain how, or are you just being a jerk to the TC?

And anyone with good gear can do that. You don't get to officially brag on this board unless you've beaten a raid boss...with melee.

400 million BA rank.

durrr

cute
#15russellbaldwinPosted 2/3/2013 11:55:30 PM
How does it take you more than 3 seconds with 400 million BA rank?
---
PSN = russellbald
#16viserinPosted 2/3/2013 11:57:22 PM
EARTHLING321 posted...

Seems like someone has nothing better to do than troll a topic he has no business. Go back to your bridge mr. troll. unless you have something worthwhile to say. don't bother replying to me either because I don't answer trolls back. enjoy your night under the bridge.
#17ArtefPosted 2/4/2013 12:01:27 AM
50 minutes holy cow did you gum him to death? not being a dick but what were you doing honestly?. Any shotgun is great for opening up the chest as its amount of hits not damage that pop them open shotguns always seem to do it better, now if you went down the stealth tree the kunai are really great for opening it up and damaging the heart too you just have to be semi accurate with the throws. But either way congrats
---
I do not have an explosives problem, I do have the explosives, however it is YOU who have the problem *click*
#18TorebackulaPosted 2/4/2013 12:04:58 AM
This topic makes my head hurt.
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#19DwR3000Posted 2/4/2013 12:10:02 AM
viserin posted...
EARTHLING321 posted...

Seems like someone has nothing better to do than troll a topic he has no business. Go back to your bridge mr. troll. unless you have something worthwhile to say. don't bother replying to me either because I don't answer trolls back. enjoy your night under the bridge.

Im having a hard time understanding how EARTHLING321 is trolling if hes just simply telling TC that this is a ps3 board.

If you look back a couple posts ago TC was saying he has an XBOX and such.

Dunno I might just be missing something lol
#20DwR3000Posted 2/4/2013 12:13:49 AM
Artef posted...
50 minutes holy cow did you gum him to death? not being a dick but what were you doing honestly?. Any shotgun is great for opening up the chest as its amount of hits not damage that pop them open shotguns always seem to do it better, now if you went down the stealth tree the kunai are really great for opening it up and damaging the heart too you just have to be semi accurate with the throws. But either way congrats

Not everyone is as resiliant as the heavyweights whom post on this board...

Congrats on your feat and your legendary find TC, even if your playing on MicrosoftBOX lol.