Wierd modding requests

#1russellbaldwinPosted 2/4/2013 10:32:07 PM
Got two sets of things I'd love, and in return I'll be your second best friend. Not your best friend though, that would be silly.

First

Purple Hyperion practicable or potential development quad shotgun. Fire, corrosive and shock. Hyperion scope. Max clip and accuracy possible. For comparison I have a Warrior dropped Potential Development, nonelemental, 4490x17, 60.0 accuracy, 2.9 fire rate, 2.7 rld, 13 mag. Wanting some elemental versions and possibly improved stats.

Second

Purple Tediore Twofer Biggun pistols. Fire, corrosive and shock. Vladof scope. Decent accuracy and big clip size.

I know its a lot of work so anyone willing to go for it will be highly appreciated and I'll owe you one.
---
PSN = russellbald
#2TorebackulaPosted 2/5/2013 1:01:21 AM
Think I got em, bud. Had to go potential on the shotguns as practicable took a HUGE dive in accuracy, and the two fer bigguns had no issue. Sent ya a FR.
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#3russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:32:26 AM
Awesome, awesome man.

That Potential I listed was my go to for a loooong time, way before my first conference call. With the fire rate, clip size and x17 it used to obliterate the warrior. It still sits in my vault today. And I'm thinking of going all Hyperion on my next toon.

The Tediores are just because I love Tediore, and nothing makes me more mad than throwing a Gunerang and watching it get lost.
---
PSN = russellbald