Non legendary pistols?

#1russellbaldwinPosted 2/5/2013 4:20:39 AM
I'm trying to think of some non legendary pistols to add to my Torgue/pistols build. I added pistols in because exploding loaders, while fun, isn't really that effective.

I'm looking at purple and red text mainly. So far I've got binary Rubis, Vengeful Anarchist, binary Animosity, Twofer Greed and a Twin Teapot, and a set of Twofer Bigguns on the way lol. I passed on the Lady Fist, Fibber and Infection and I already have my legendaries set.
---
PSN = russellbald
#2jeraste717Posted 2/5/2013 5:00:19 AM
gunerangs! =P
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#3jeraste717Posted 2/5/2013 5:03:35 AM
an etech spiker with no dot would kinda fit the torgue thing with it being explosive. have you tried the vladoff spikers yet? they actually kinda rock. maybe evie, veritas?
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#4russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:58:11 AM
Oops, I do have about 50 spikers in my ridiculous etech collection. Going to add the king of them all, the Twin Dahlminator.
---
PSN = russellbald
#5russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:07 AM
I should add, this gimmicky Maya is shaping up to be one of my favorites. Legendary build with an explosive relic was a great idea.

Going to be rocking explosive spike/nova shields at 44k/120k dmg, longbow bonus package, rigorous kerblaster, 8800x18 ravager, dp harold, and a skookum cobra. Her sniping is going to be crazy. The explosive relic bumped Axton's crappy sniping up an additional 100k and she does double what he does.
---
PSN = russellbald
#6BBELL051489Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:27 AM
Pocket rocket is a blue red text torgue but the binary infection from the new dlc destroys loaders couple shots on one move on to the next and they melt before your done with the next one.
---
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)
#7devak108Posted 2/5/2013 10:09:04 AM(edited)
Jakob's Irons are godlike. I don't even use my Maggies anymore, Pete dropped me an awesome 2-fer Iron that has WAY more accuracy then even a gunstock Maggie, my favorite scope and pretty decent damage. Great pistols.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#