LF a few random things.

#1jeraste717Posted 2/5/2013 10:46:52 AM
willing to trade any of the stuff I have to get these, as they are not exactly easily farmable, some ive been after for months. just ask, I have a large number of quest rewards, seraphs, legendaries, those lovely blue mods, so on and so forth. lotsa melee relevant gear. anywho.
shock spike shield, preferably damage prefix, not sure what it is.
fire norfleet w/o blade attachment.
vladoff etech spiker in any element but shock
fire sandhawk w stopping prefix
30% fire relic
banshee mod 6 immolate 5 backdraft
thanks in advance!
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#2Aherrera10Posted 2/5/2013 10:52:05 AM
Add me I can hook you up. Ill be home in a few hours.
---
---
Psn bluerazorsedge
#3Danilo-dkPosted 2/5/2013 11:00:55 AM
Just FYI: the blade on any rocket launcher is not from an accessory, but from the Bandit grip. I assume you did not want a melee accessory on your Norfleet, but there isn't one. Check here for more info on what parts do what http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/
---
PSN: DAN1L0_DK
#4Aherrera10Posted 2/5/2013 11:07:18 AM
I use torgue grip anyway for more power
---
---
Psn bluerazorsedge
#5jeraste717(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:09:32 AM
Danilo-dk posted...
Just FYI: the blade on any rocket launcher is not from an accessory, but from the Bandit grip. I assume you did not want a melee accessory on your Norfleet, but there isn't one. Check here for more info on what parts do what http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/

so the blade on my fire norfleet doesnt necessarily affect the other stats? if so I guess scratch the norfleet, its not exactly dire. the banshee mod, fire relic, norfleet n sandhawk are upgrades for the siren build that finally enabled her to solo voracidous. upgrading just a few of the items should make it far more consistent im thinking.
---
#6jeraste717(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:13:26 AM
Aherrera10 posted...
Add me I can hook you up. Ill be home in a few hours.
---

adding you now, much appreciated.
---
#7TheLastZweiPosted 2/5/2013 11:13:38 AM
jeraste717 posted...
Danilo-dk posted...

so the blade on my fire norfleet doesnt necessarily affect the other stats? if so I guess scratch the norfleet, its not exactly dire. the banshee mod, fire relic, norfleet n sandhawk are upgrades for the siren build that finally enabled her to solo voracidous. upgrading just a few of the items should make it far more consistent im thinking.

In the process of making your shock spike shield. send me an invite and I'll be there in less than 5 minutes.
---
Playstation Network ID: iJoshyKun
#8jeraste717(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:48:02 AM
Thank you sir, much appreciated. I am glad that they did something about the shock spike shields, I did not know they were broken, but did find it strange that the best damage a level 50 could offer was 5k...
---