Who wants to work for the legendary/skin/head of their choosing? 100% DROP RATE.

#51viserinPosted 2/6/2013 6:34:25 AM
if your gonna be on later id love to take the challange with my zerker just to be the first zerker lol
---
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall
#52mm0siter22Posted 2/6/2013 10:49:12 AM
For the next challenge, fight pete blindfolded???

Jokes lol or have a weapon restriction in the fight?
---
-------My PSN: mm0siter_22------ 0 <--Zero; lv 50 Zer0
-------My brothers PSN: macairan123-----; lv 50 Axton
#53Le_DerpstickPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:26 AM
Hey guys lets cheat.
Rules: No cheating.

TC, you must be smoking some heavy ganja.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#54BBELL051489(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:23:00 AM
Le_Derpstick posted...
Hey guys lets cheat.

BC I'm giving people the chance to get good stuff? Crawl back into the miserable hole you call a life and stay outta topics you only post in to whine. If you don't like it don't participate. Simple as that. Good for you for never cheating in a video game in your life. You must have made your mother proud. Some people don't have time to farm for stuff for days at a time. If you do that's great but some people work. So for everyone else here is a simple way to get some stuff they want.

Thanks for the bump.

Goodbye.
---
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)
#55jeraste717Posted 2/6/2013 11:30:09 AM
Le_Derpstick posted...
Hey guys lets cheat.

and you must be smoking your own pipe, with your head that far up your arse, im sure you can reach.
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#56BBELL051489(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:41:21 AM
I thought it was obvious but... Some people have a hard time with stuff so here goes.

DISCLAIMER: I BBELL051489 am a dirty filthy game hacker who will cheat and give you good loot if you (whoever you might be) will join my game and do a stupid challenge I make up for my own entertainment.

Oh such a relief to get that off of my chest you have no idea. Any one who has received anything from me and don't like this feel free to give it back.
---
#57viserinPosted 2/6/2013 11:44:03 AM
BBELL051489 posted...
I thought it was obvious but... Some people have a hard time with stuff so here goes.

DISCLAIMER: I BBELL051489 am a dirty filthy game hacker who will cheat and give you good loot if you (whoever you might be) will join my game and do a stupid challenge I make up for my own entertainment.

Oh such a relief to get that off of my chest you have no idea. Any one who has received anything from me and don't like this feel free to give it back.

+1 ^ this o yea baby this all day
---
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall
#58White_Rabbit101Posted 2/6/2013 12:46:44 PM
Hey SICARII how about for another challenge either knockout style duel tournaments or White Gun Gee Challenge?
---
PSN - VampRa66it
And I'm no harmless bunny
#59BBELL051489(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:11:31 PM
White_Rabbit101 posted...
Hey SICARII how about for another challenge either knockout style duel tournaments or White Gun Gee Challenge?

Knockout seems like a good idea I didn't think of that. I thought for people that have just reached level 50 and don't have DLC or anything else for that matter I'd make them use all white gear I drop and complete the capture the flag mission or something like that.

Also thought about using a modded shield for a high cap and making them duel me and take over as Raid Boss. I wouldn't murder them tho I'd make it fun but challenging and use fairly weak guns... But figure people may get a little butthurt so scrapped that idea.
---
#60mm0siter22Posted 2/6/2013 1:11:55 PM
Gee sounds like a good challenge, only managed to down him twice so far
---
-------My PSN: mm0siter_22------ 0 <--Zero; lv 50 Zer0
-------My brothers PSN: macairan123-----; lv 50 Axton