Who wants to work for the legendary/skin/head of their choosing? 100% DROP RATE.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who wants to work for the legendary/skin/head of their choosing? 100% DROP RATE.
4 years ago#51
if your gonna be on later id love to take the challange with my zerker just to be the first zerker lol
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall
4 years ago#52
For the next challenge, fight pete blindfolded???

Jokes lol or have a weapon restriction in the fight?
-------My PSN: mm0siter_22------ 0 <--Zero; lv 50 Zer0
-------My brothers PSN: macairan123-----; lv 50 Axton
4 years ago#53
Hey guys lets cheat.
Rules: No cheating.

TC, you must be smoking some heavy ganja.
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
4 years ago#54
Le_Derpstick posted...
Hey guys lets cheat.

BC I'm giving people the chance to get good stuff? Crawl back into the miserable hole you call a life and stay outta topics you only post in to whine. If you don't like it don't participate. Simple as that. Good for you for never cheating in a video game in your life. You must have made your mother proud. Some people don't have time to farm for stuff for days at a time. If you do that's great but some people work. So for everyone else here is a simple way to get some stuff they want.

Thanks for the bump.

Goodbye.
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)
4 years ago#55
Le_Derpstick posted...
Hey guys lets cheat.

and you must be smoking your own pipe, with your head that far up your arse, im sure you can reach.
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
4 years ago#56
I thought it was obvious but... Some people have a hard time with stuff so here goes.

DISCLAIMER: I BBELL051489 am a dirty filthy game hacker who will cheat and give you good loot if you (whoever you might be) will join my game and do a stupid challenge I make up for my own entertainment.

Oh such a relief to get that off of my chest you have no idea. Any one who has received anything from me and don't like this feel free to give it back.
4 years ago#57
BBELL051489 posted...
I thought it was obvious but... Some people have a hard time with stuff so here goes.

DISCLAIMER: I BBELL051489 am a dirty filthy game hacker who will cheat and give you good loot if you (whoever you might be) will join my game and do a stupid challenge I make up for my own entertainment.

Oh such a relief to get that off of my chest you have no idea. Any one who has received anything from me and don't like this feel free to give it back.

+1 ^ this o yea baby this all day
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall
4 years ago#58
Hey SICARII how about for another challenge either knockout style duel tournaments or White Gun Gee Challenge?
PSN - VampRa66it
And I'm no harmless bunny
4 years ago#59
White_Rabbit101 posted...
Hey SICARII how about for another challenge either knockout style duel tournaments or White Gun Gee Challenge?

Knockout seems like a good idea I didn't think of that. I thought for people that have just reached level 50 and don't have DLC or anything else for that matter I'd make them use all white gear I drop and complete the capture the flag mission or something like that.

Also thought about using a modded shield for a high cap and making them duel me and take over as Raid Boss. I wouldn't murder them tho I'd make it fun but challenging and use fairly weak guns... But figure people may get a little butthurt so scrapped that idea.
4 years ago#60
Gee sounds like a good challenge, only managed to down him twice so far
-------My PSN: mm0siter_22------ 0 <--Zero; lv 50 Zer0
-------My brothers PSN: macairan123-----; lv 50 Axton
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who wants to work for the legendary/skin/head of their choosing? 100% DROP RATE.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived