assassinate the assassins... cant do the optional objectives [possible spoilers]

#11PHoToS999Posted 2/6/2013 7:59:12 AM
Tc, sniper rifles are awesome. Get a headshot crit off and all smaller enemies will die and large enemies will be at 30%.

And the assassin has epic stealth. Activate, run in, slash, unload the shotgun, unload the pistol, melee with the killing blow bonus for 500% melee damage, done.
Just make sure the shotgun and pistol are aimed at the crit points for large badasses.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#12phantom_blade66Posted 2/6/2013 8:53:48 AM
PHoToS999 posted...
Tc, sniper rifles are awesome. Get a headshot crit off and all smaller enemies will die and large enemies will be at 30%.

And the assassin has epic stealth. Activate, run in, slash, unload the shotgun, unload the pistol, melee with the killing blow bonus for 500% melee damage, done.
Just make sure the shotgun and pistol are aimed at the crit points for large badasses.

He obviously can't have all of these skills yet due to the fact he's most likely on his first playthrough and is at a low level.
#13jeraste717Posted 2/6/2013 9:00:38 AM
devak108 posted...
Why are all you guys seriously responding to this 12 year olds wah wah topics?

wrong spec. didn't have enough points in "let it ride"
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#14PHoToS999Posted 2/6/2013 3:40:32 PM
phantom_blade66 posted...
PHoToS999 posted...

He obviously can't have all of these skills yet due to the fact he's most likely on his first playthrough and is at a low level.

All you need to be is level 11 or so. Just dump the first five points in the melee kill damage multiplier skill.
---
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#15JoWinnerPosted 2/6/2013 4:58:35 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
one-hit kills are impossible?

aim for the head
---
PSN: TrueBlue69
#16phantom_blade66Posted 2/6/2013 5:33:26 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
phantom_blade66 posted...
PHoToS999 posted...

All you need to be is level 11 or so. Just dump the first five points in the melee kill damage multiplier skill.

And are the critical hit points outline in those red hexagons within deception yet at that level or no? I was pretty positive they weren't yet and that's a later skill.
#17PHoToS999Posted 2/6/2013 6:22:17 PM
Oh, well yeah, the crit skill is a high level skill, but if you need the hexagons to aim a shotgun at a face from a foot away, those skills probably wouldn't help. I'm talking about the first level skill that makes your melee be multiplied based on your opponent's health.

Other than that, you need deception, a shotgun, and a revolver. M-O-O-N, that spells instakill.
---
#18proudgkPosted 2/6/2013 6:29:20 PM
Drlonergan posted...
Tho If I may...how come you didn't check out borderlands 1 first? Just curious not attempting to offend you just asking

Borderlands 2 is my first foray into the series. I learned about it from watching **cough** X-play. How would you rate BL1? Does it have the same co-op?
---
PSN: proudgk