Favorite overall shotguns

#1russellbaldwinPosted 2/6/2013 4:42:05 AM
By overall I mean high rof, good clip size, good accuracy, and different elements.

My personal favorite is actually just a purple. Hyperion Potential Development. Quad barrel 5k x17, 3.0 rof, any element, 60% acc, and 13 rnd mags, or 18 on someone like Maya. Plus they're just sweet looking and they have a normal shotgun spread, instead of heart shaped lol.

Their cousin the double barrel x12 Hyperion Face Time is also quite awesome. There's a triple barrel version as well but its like the redheaded step sibling. If you need 3 barrels you might as well go all the way with 4. And shotgun ammo is everywhere, who cares about conservation.
---
PSN = russellbald
#2dragonUK82Posted 2/6/2013 4:49:10 AM
Moxxi's Heartbreaker. <3 <3

Free health, kill it with fire!
---
PSN: DragonUK82
Link up star.
#3jeraste717Posted 2/6/2013 4:49:39 AM
I still miss my vitriolic crux =/
honestly I find most shotguns sucktastic in bl2. im not a fan of hyperions accuracy gimmick, and kinda dont like supporting the bad guys, so other than the occasional interfacing or slow handing, I dont use em much. twister is a goodie, but its not an all around shotgun by any means. I just want a shotty with decent damage, accuracy, rof, and clip, that has good elemental effect chance. it seems I am out of luck =/
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#4OssiTheGreatPosted 2/6/2013 6:16:27 AM
CC's. Simple and effective.
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83
#5russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:35:56 AM
jeraste717 posted...
I still miss my vitriolic crux =/
honestly I find most shotguns sucktastic in bl2. im not a fan of hyperions accuracy gimmick, and kinda dont like supporting the bad guys, so other than the occasional interfacing or slow handing, I dont use em much. twister is a goodie, but its not an all around shotgun by any means. I just want a shotty with decent damage, accuracy, rof, and clip, that has good elemental effect chance. it seems I am out of luck =/

I understand not supporting the bad guys, but the accuracy gimmick seems to be negligible when you throw a scope on their shotguns. Less sway, and at x12-x17 who cares lol?
---
PSN = russellbald
#6knive87Posted 2/6/2013 6:52:45 AM
that would be my Deliverance.. it's fun to use and also.. its fun to use. lol.
---
PSN: knive87
"The forge of my heart grows cold and the world shivers for it"
#7phantom_blade66Posted 2/6/2013 7:07:58 AM
I miss my Crux as well.

And now after this over-nerf they did. All shotguns are garbage. They need to patch that again and find a happy middle ground. If I'm standing two feet away from a plain old psycho, my shotgun should blast him into tiny bits/
#8viserinPosted 2/6/2013 7:11:42 AM
phantom_blade66 posted...
I miss my Crux as well.

And now after this over-nerf they did. All shotguns are garbage. They need to patch that again and find a happy middle ground. If I'm standing two feet away from a plain old psycho, my shotgun should blast him into tiny bits/

^this
---
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall
#9DoopdedooPosted 2/6/2013 7:47:22 AM
phantom_blade66 posted...
I miss my Crux as well.

Huge overstatement as critters do get blown into bloody bits by my Ravager.

And, GBX's screwup of the multi-pellet damage bonus has been patched, on PC.

It'll be on XBOX and PS3 soon.

Oh, btw, they also patched a few of our favorite glitches.
#10ednizarPosted 2/6/2013 8:00:28 AM
Doopdedoo posted...
Oh, btw, they also patched a few of our favorite glitches.

What would that be?
---
Pedig edhellen?