Hyperion or Vladof?

#11russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:29:19 AM
Umbris_Letalis posted...
Good choice. At this point it seems one would have to go out of their way to not use any Vladof weaponry (Anarchists/Infinity) in particular. Doesn't really seem special to make a Vladof theme only; outside of the skin, using their weapons just end up happening regardless.

Not to mention it would be lulzy to see someone who uses a Hyperion theme to wage war against the head of Hyperion.

True. I have not killed Jack with a CC+Bee yet. I try to think of a new way to kill him every time.

Off topic, but my favorite was with Gaige. As soon as he started into his 2 minute long rant about the warrior I hit him over the head with her hammer and he lootsploded. Something about the violence combined with the comedic timing actually made me laugh out loud.
---
PSN = russellbald
#12russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:36:36 PM
Well Hyperion Maya is a success, mostly.

Her go to weapon is a rightsizing plasma caster, which on looks alone is already one of my favorite weapons. But with a hyperion dmg/acc relic they're just nasty.

However, even though they're still one shotting everything so far, her quad shotguns aren't blowing me away like they should. I have't tried her CC's or Interacers or Moxxi yet, but its still disappointing.
---
PSN = russellbald
#13Imit8m3Posted 2/7/2013 7:59:05 PM
Your decision has made me sad:(
But hey for lolz....
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#14Tooz182Posted 2/7/2013 10:24:09 PM
Well, I'm building both a Hyperion and a Tediore set. I'm using Tediore on a Siren though, and Hyperion on a Commando.

Full Moxxi build btw has been awesome. Plug in basically any shield and can really have at a lot of enemies. Vladof set is pretty straight forward. I got a couple if you wanna see em.
---
[ NORFLEET/ANARCHIST ALL THINGS!!! ]
#15Poppadoc411Posted 2/8/2013 2:41:19 AM
Lyuda.. Shredifier.. Love for the mother country..
#16russellbaldwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:34:47 AM
Tooz182 posted...
Well, I'm building both a Hyperion and a Tediore set. I'm using Tediore on a Siren though, and Hyperion on a Commando.

Full Moxxi build btw has been awesome. Plug in basically any shield and can really have at a lot of enemies. Vladof set is pretty straight forward. I got a couple if you wanna see em.

Okay I have a confession. Hyperion Maya isn't totally legit. She's a Hyperion/Tediore hybrid.

I have a new set of Twofer Biggun purple tediores I really wanted to use and I couldn't find any Hyperion pistols I wanted. They pack a punch and reload for ridiculous damage. Plus, you know, Deliverances are too awesome.

TBH the shotgun thing depresses me. She may become an all smg Maya soon. I got a new set of perfect Stopping Emperors and didn't realize how powerful they were, and a set of Stopping Sandhawks. The Hyperion caster will still be her primary though with B!tches backing her up.
---
PSN = russellbald
#17BBELL051489Posted 2/8/2013 5:53:21 AM
My maya is all smg right now b**** are the main bc my class mod gives me 94% smg damage but hurts the accuracy. The b**** don't care about the accuracy lose. And I've got a 30% smg dmg relic equipped too I believe. Pretty fun to use.
---
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)