Any modders bored?

#1keithschnurPosted 2/7/2013 12:22:45 PM(edited)
i have a slight request

i would like all five of my characters to have all skillpoints

and the ammo to be increased to 2000 for each weapon type

i would do it myself but i have mac and it wont work

if anyone can do this let me know
---
PSN: selphiner
#2keithschnur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:46:00 PM
bump
---
#3keithschnur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:03:36 PM
this will be my last bump till later
---
#4keithschnur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:36:29 PM
bump
---
#5BBELL051489Posted 2/7/2013 4:57:42 PM
1st this is a little much to ask honestly it will take some time. I don't have time for it and if I did I don't know if I would. Which probably will be true for most others as well. Not trying to be and A-hole just letting you know.

2nd another option for you would be Parallels or CrossOver. Both of these programs allow you to run windows on a Mac.
---
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)
#6keithschnur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:59:33 PM
BBELL051489 posted...
1st this is a little much to ask honestly it will take some time. I don't have time for it and if I did I don't know if I would. Which probably will be true for most others as well. Not trying to be and A-hole just letting you know.

2nd another option for you would be Parallels or CrossOver. Both of these programs allow you to run windows on a Mac.

ty for being honest and i did try that still had problems with the program working fully

guess ill just deal with it
---
#7BBELL051489Posted 2/7/2013 5:07:22 PM
keithschnur posted...
BBELL051489 posted...

ty for being honest and i did try that still had problems with the program working fully

guess ill just deal with it

What didn't work? There are all kinds of possible issues running it on windows in the first place. Certain files for windows have to be downloaded and such. May not be possible at all tho sorry. if you would have posted this 2/3 days ago when I was sick I may have done it bc I was so bored but now I'm back to work. If someone does it for you make sure to keep your back up copies bc there is a possibility they can corrupt your file. File without mods is better than a file that is corrupt you can't play.
---
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)