Should I go for the steam sale or get this for the PS3

#1MARKINGRAM22Posted 2/7/2013 3:48:21 PM
Haven't played an FPS(or shooter w/e) for the PC since basically CS back in the day and I'm worried it will be a pain with the controls(got a powerful laptop and I can connect to my TV so I'm not worried about that). If I get it on PC should I get a controller too for it or will mouse and keyboard be fine?
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#2reptar74Posted 2/7/2013 3:49:51 PM
if you got a compute that can handle the game easily and a nvidia physx graphics card then get ot for pc, it looks and plays way better
---
PSN: meowmixplox
#3MARKINGRAM22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:54:00 PM
Ok thanks I just wasn't sure cause I haven't played a shooter on the PC for awhile. Also does anyone think there would be a problem playing on a laptop(the power isn't a problem) I haven't had any difficulty's playing anything yet I was just curious though and it isn't super small so there is pretty good room for the mouse on it.
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#4MARKINGRAM22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:00:51 AM
bump
---