PS3 Save file Level 50

#1bobert0516Posted 2/12/2013 3:54:25 PM
I'm looking for a save file with a character at level 50 that has the Tiny Tina RSVP side mission available in True Vault Hunter mode so I can level up my main characters. Anyone willing to share?
---
PSN: Bobert0516
Xbox Live: ArinBob8179
#2Csmackay21Posted 2/12/2013 3:58:41 PM
I don't think that exploit works anymore....
---
PSN: Mapleleaf85
#3wifter8Posted 2/12/2013 4:11:24 PM
That and saves are locked to profile.
---
PSN: sjulu7
#4Tasty_SoupPosted 2/12/2013 4:16:28 PM
wifter8 posted...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but on that subject.... If I keep saves backed up on a USB, does it not separate saves by profile? I guess I should explain. I have a blank flash drive that I want to just use to back up bl2 saves. I backed up my gf's characters (which are on a different profile than mine; she also lacks a psn account), but when I went to back up my save, it gave me an overwrite warning. Since the only data on the drive at the time was her saves, I assume it was going to overwrite hers. What gives?
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Sly 4, Persona 3 Portable
#5Csmackay21Posted 2/12/2013 4:43:56 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
wifter8 posted...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but on that subject.... If I keep saves backed up on a USB, does it not separate saves by profile? I guess I should explain. I have a blank flash drive that I want to just use to back up bl2 saves. I backed up my gf's characters (which are on a different profile than mine; she also lacks a psn account), but when I went to back up my save, it gave me an overwrite warning. Since the only data on the drive at the time was her saves, I assume it was going to overwrite hers. What gives?

You can tell which save is which because it saves them as a number. Example my zero save is save0003.
---
#6bobert0516(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:45:43 PM
It still does. I actually found one yesterday that has a commando at level 50 but the Tiny Tina quest has been completed. I was able to resign that save file with a program I found called "PS3 Save Resigner" and it only took me about 5 minutes to do so. The save file I got from nextgenupdate dot com. Do a search for - First Borderlands 2 LVL 50 Save *PS3* - and you should find it. The save file there already has that quest completed in TVHM.
---
#7Csmackay21Posted 2/12/2013 4:52:13 PM
Just do tier 3 bar brawl. You can repeat it as much as you want.
---
#8notamonkeyPosted 2/12/2013 4:55:45 PM
if you are smart enough to figure out how to resign a save, how hard would it be to open up gibbed and just mark the quest as available?
i mean, that would simply be easier then searching for a save with that particular quest open.
---
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear
#9bobert0516(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:56:44 PM
notamonkey posted...
if you are smart enough to figure out how to resign a save, how hard would it be to open up gibbed and just mark the quest as available?
i mean, that would simply be easier then searching for a save with that particular quest open.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I actually looked into what you posted and I was able to figure it out.
---