Few questions for a BL noob

#1MyZombieFianceePosted 2/19/2013 10:55:20 AM
So I recently got into this game for the third time after having problems with the first game twice. Decided to jump right into the 2nd and my experience has been a bit better. Just a few questions though, mainly regarding co-op.

- First time I played co-op, my skill points were reset. Had to redistribute, and then connected to another game. This time my points were intact. Was that a glitch, or a reoccurring problem? I'd hate to have to keep doing this once I get into higher levels.

- Between single player and co-op, everything carries over, correct? Are there any exceptions like stronger gear/weapons brought into a lower lever player's game?

- Does any of the currently released DLC have any bad bugs/glitches?

Thanks in advance.
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#2Boss-hogg54Posted 2/19/2013 11:03:27 AM
They pretty much fixed most of the troublesome bugs every now and the ill have to re distribute my skill points but that takes about a minute and everything does transfe from single player to co op and vise versa and I've always enjoyed co op more better loot plus u meet a lot of people if u like next time I'm on we can at together I have a lot of weapons heads and skins I can dupe for u
#3MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:07:39 AM
Okay, well if that's the only bug/glitch, that's not so bad. Once I beat single player, I'll probably start playing around with co-op. Get some high level stuff first :D
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale