Few questions for a BL noob

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Few questions for a BL noob

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#1
So I recently got into this game for the third time after having problems with the first game twice. Decided to jump right into the 2nd and my experience has been a bit better. Just a few questions though, mainly regarding co-op.

- First time I played co-op, my skill points were reset. Had to redistribute, and then connected to another game. This time my points were intact. Was that a glitch, or a reoccurring problem? I'd hate to have to keep doing this once I get into higher levels.

- Between single player and co-op, everything carries over, correct? Are there any exceptions like stronger gear/weapons brought into a lower lever player's game?

- Does any of the currently released DLC have any bad bugs/glitches?

Thanks in advance.
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

User Info: Boss-hogg54

Boss-hogg54
4 years ago#2
They pretty much fixed most of the troublesome bugs every now and the ill have to re distribute my skill points but that takes about a minute and everything does transfe from single player to co op and vise versa and I've always enjoyed co op more better loot plus u meet a lot of people if u like next time I'm on we can at together I have a lot of weapons heads and skins I can dupe for u

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#3
Okay, well if that's the only bug/glitch, that's not so bad. Once I beat single player, I'll probably start playing around with co-op. Get some high level stuff first :D
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Few questions for a BL noob

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived