Help with voracidious

#1OssiTheGreatPosted 3/3/2013 2:05:37 AM
I would need some help with this raid boss. I am pretty strong myself, but not good enough to surrvive both guys jumping on me from the start. I guess 1 or 2 should be sufficient to beat the mission. My psn verho86. I would greatly appreciate it!
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83
#2Imit8m3Posted 3/3/2013 2:23:11 AM(edited)
You can cheat, and use a trespasser sniper to kill the chief before the shield transfers to voracidous.
But that's cheating, since you would be using a "cheap trick" that the devs would never allow if they had thought that anyone would ever use that gun, for this purpose... Furthermore I know everything about games and what their dev's intended to do with any given game. So don't test me.....

*cracks and can no longer hold a straight face*

Jk. If you need a trespasser I can hook u up
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#3OssiTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:23:16 AM
Actually I got that gun! I gonna try it.
---
#4OssiTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 4:01:19 AM
Tried. Almost did it. Gonna keep trying but if somebody wanna join feel free to say hi in this topic and send me a fr.
---
#5BrakkisPosted 3/3/2013 5:08:23 AM
A Trespasser helps.

It does not however, prevent the cheapness of "Nova to the face!" that Voracidious likes to do. A lot. More than Hyperius a lot.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#6GrimwhisperPosted 3/3/2013 8:14:10 AM
Imit8m3 posted...
You can cheat, and use a trespasser sniper to kill the chief before the shield transfers to voracidous.
But that's cheating, since you would be using a "cheap trick" that the devs would never allow if they had thought that anyone would ever use that gun, for this purpose... Furthermore I know everything about games and what their dev's intended to do with any given game. So don't test me.....

Even I intend to use a Trespasser to beat him... how would that be considered cheap or cheating? That's like saying it's cheap or cheating to use corrosion against robots... it's the rock, paper, scissors concept that seems to be intended. It's not like the guy can't hurt you because you're holding a Trespasser. Go be blatantly inflammatory somewhere else. Your childishness grows old...
---
PSN is the same as my username. Are Bioshock Infinite and The Last Guardian out yet?
#7OssiTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:26:23 AM
If anyone is still up, I still need help XD
---
#8Imit8m3Posted 3/3/2013 2:08:00 PM
Grimwhisper posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Even I intend to use a Trespasser to beat him... how would that be considered cheap or cheating? That's like saying it's cheap or cheating to use corrosion against robots... it's the rock, paper, scissors concept that seems to be intended. It's not like the guy can't hurt you because you're holding a Trespasser. Go be blatantly inflammatory somewhere else. Your childishness grows old...

Yea sorry... I was on my 3rd glass of scotch by the time I posted that.
My bad
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#9GrimwhisperPosted 3/3/2013 4:22:16 PM
Imit8m3 posted...
Grimwhisper posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Yea sorry... I was on my 3rd glass of scotch by the time I posted that.
My bad

Meh... it happens. At least you stay entertaining most of the time. :-P
---
PSN is the same as my username. Are Bioshock Infinite and The Last Guardian out yet?