Can someone explain to me how to farm the loot midgets with docs mission?

#1JuicyBoxPosted 4/6/2013 12:00:49 PM
Topic^ I see a lot of topics on this but could someone give me a good way on how to do so?
And would the Rare Loot relic help at all in this?
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2
#2Saint0warPosted 4/6/2013 12:14:55 PM
Pick up the quest, go to wildlife preservation center, and slaughter dome if you have it, leave slaughter dome back to wildlife(you will spawn there from now on, unless you leave the zone and go somewhere else, say sanctuary and etc), deal with the door before the next area, and those baddies assuming you've finished the story mission there. Then proceed to open the four boxes in the room on your right before bloodwing's holding cell. It seems only one midget spawns at a time though, so go one by one, and whatever you do. Do NOT loot the echo recorder... at least from what I hear. As for loot relic, honestly there's no need. It's about a guaranteed chance at a relic, so-so chance at a pearlscent and uncommon chance at legendaries.
---
This thing all things devours; Birds beasts trees flowers Gnaws iron bites steel Grinds hard stones to meal Slays king, ruins town And beats high mountain down
#3JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:59:56 PM
Thanks! I'll be trying this out soon.
---
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2
#4JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:42:09 PM
Two more questions. After I kill the midgets do i save and quit or go back to Annex? Does it matter if I finished the story mission their or not?
---
#5TheOffspring187Posted 4/6/2013 4:01:46 PM
JuicyBox posted...
Two more questions. After I kill the midgets do i save and quit or go back to Annex? Does it matter if I finished the story mission their or not?

I too wonder about this. I haven't tried to farm them yet but I probably will tonight.
---
PSN: sensesfail18782
#6Drkr_ZenPosted 4/6/2013 4:13:33 PM
One major note, you should kill things along the way or in the vicinity of the boxes where the midgets pop. If something is in the area, it may prevent loot midgets from spawning due to the on screen enemy limit.
---
Playing: MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012), BioShock Infinite (GOTY 2013)
"See You Space Cowboy."
#7crenahaw4Posted 4/6/2013 4:35:41 PM
Go to the annex place and save and quit. If you don't then you will have to start at the beginning of the map and run through all those bad guys again.
---
I have a state issued certificate clearing me of all donkey brains.
Psn: Crenshaw4
#8TheOffspring187Posted 4/6/2013 8:58:24 PM
I don't have the slaughterdome so anytime I save and quit I'm taken back to the front. But if I have to do it that way I will cuz with my first four midgets I got a Basic Deliverance . 7826x6 is the damage. It's a slag shotgun. Also got two etech relics. I'm happy as hell right now lol.
---
#9the_requiemPosted 4/6/2013 9:27:57 PM
TheOffspring187 posted...
I don't have the slaughterdome so anytime I save and quit I'm taken back to the front. But if I have to do it that way I will cuz with my first four midgets I got a Basic Deliverance . 7826x6 is the damage. It's a slag shotgun. Also got two etech relics. I'm happy as hell right now lol.

You don't need the DLC to get access to it. Just join anyone who has access to it and save quit when in Nature Annex. Voila! You got Creature Slaughter Dome.

Someone unlocked it for me and I did it for many others, though not sure if it was patched.
---
[PSN:wreck_em]
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Unfinished Swan
#10TheOffspring187Posted 4/6/2013 9:37:25 PM
the_requiem posted...
TheOffspring187 posted...

You don't need the DLC to get access to it. Just join anyone who has access to it and save quit when in Nature Annex. Voila! You got Creature Slaughter Dome.

Someone unlocked it for me and I did it for many others, though not sure if it was patched.

Holy wow I didn't know this. Now to find someone who has it. It may have to wait till tomorrow but that's cool. I can keep running past enemies for now lolol. I'm hoping to score a pearl from these midgets. Is the Basic Deliverance considered a good gun or one of the crappier legendaries lol.
---