Modded Gear Codes Thread - Post your stuff here

#41RB___OGPosted 4/17/2013 7:29:57 PM
I've managed a Hide of Terra that has a +/- 17 minute recharge delay, keeps its spike and Nova w/higher damage and has a much higher roid damage with the explosive novas in melee from the love thumper.

Also made a Rough Rider with around 180k health, still 20%

Going to put some more time in before I post the codes, see if I can improve them a bit more.
#42RampantAIPosted 4/17/2013 7:39:48 PM
RB___OG posted...
I've managed a Hide of Terra that has a +/- 17 minute recharge delay, keeps its spike and Nova w/higher damage and has a much higher roid damage with the explosive novas in melee from the love thumper.

Going to put some more time in before I post the codes, see if I can improve them a bit more.

Cool. Haven't been around my home base for a few hours, but I had failed on getting a rough rider to adapt maylay qualities. Care to give it a shot? My next round of tries was going to be trying to graft the rough rider abilities onto a maylay shield to see if that worked instead, but from what I'm learning of gibbed, it doesn't look any more likely.
#43RB___OGPosted 4/17/2013 7:44:53 PM
RampantAI posted...
RB___OG posted...

Cool. Haven't been around my home base for a few hours, but I had failed on getting a rough rider to adapt maylay qualities. Care to give it a shot? My next round of tries was going to be trying to graft the rough rider abilities onto a maylay shield to see if that worked instead, but from what I'm learning of gibbed, it doesn't look any more likely.

For sure, I'll let you know how it works out tommorow evening, the Love Tbumper I am working on might be you best alternative though, I think I can push the delay up to around 25-30 minutes with a bit more work.
#44akantra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:14:36 AM
RB___OG posted...

Yeah i've managed to make rough rider shields with 158k, but that seems to be the best i can get. Any time i add stuff from a Health increase shield, it goes away or ignores it. Same goes for Roid Damage.

Hopefully this hot fix patch coming out today doesn't take away all the guns we've been working on..

I made a sandhawk with 130 round clip, shoots really fast, and if you pair with a bee, its getting close to 15 million damage per shot on slagged enemies.

Also made a Bee Shield with 1.7 million capacity, 0.88 recharge rate, and 200k amp damage. Pair that with the sandhawk and i'm a freakin ultimate badass for sure

I took out pete last night in about 30 seconds solo
---
I used to be a duper like you.. Until i joined the Gibbed's Save Editors
This user's PSN is marked as private
#45akantra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:35:58 AM
- Items -

Mad Moxxi Picture
This Is useful for getting the obsessed trophy In borderlands 2 DLC2. You must place 10 of these in your bank and remove them into your inventory for the trophy/achievement to pop.
Code: BL2(BwAAAADUigMDEAfoEBAy2Q==)

Crystal
This Is useful for infinite bank space, place a bunch of these in your bank. After that you can place weapons in your bank by replacing a crystal with a weapon. The crystal will be consumed and wont show up in your inventory.
Code: BL2(BwAAAABOvwABDhyhAwAAgANCAsI=)
---
#46akantra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:19:06 PM
For you SMG and / or Sandhawk Lovers, i present to you:

Captain Scarlett's Shredifier

Its a Hyperion Actualizer that has a 92 round clip, fires extremely fast, does around 20k base (but don't worry, its a lot stronger) and shoots none other than Sandhawk Bullets.

Pair this baby with a Bee Shield and some sort of SMG bonus, and this thing can do about 12 million per bullet to a slagged enemy. Pete wont stand a chance. Well... maybe he'll last a minute or two, but you get the idea here.

Copy this code and paste it into your backpack:

BL2(hwAAAAAHmQFCCAEABdHrpWIJxlCCMBgDC5ZgDMEYgjHcIMxAqIzh)
---
#47RB___OGPosted 4/18/2013 7:25:59 PM
Fnally figured out some shield combinations

Love Thumper
Cap 260035
Recharge Rate 19298
Recharge Dela 1053.5 = 17 minutes
Roid Daage 349941

BL2(BwAAAABjqwAhEcigIxC9ngGEBAQHxG0EZwRnBGcEZwRnhA4Eb8Q=)

Inflamable Love Thumper - built on Hide of Terra - Nova/Spike/LT Explosions all work
Cap 230159
Recharge Rate 25672
Recharge Delay 633.5 = 10 minutes
Roid Damage 361007
Nova Damage 95991
Nova Range 1276
Spe Damage 82990

BL2(BwAAAABobAAiEcSgIxC9ngGEBAQHRGzEbQRnBGcEZwRthA4Eb8Q=)

Rough Rider + Love Thumper - Explosions on Melee
+20% Damge Reduction
Max Health + 32056 (@ lv50 forgot to increase level)

BL2(BwAAAADUHwQAAwEYcBC9ngGEBMQHRAAgZ8RtxG3EbQQA4P8/b8Q=)

Rough Rider
20% Damage Reduction
Max Health + 18544

BL2(BwAAAABzIQQAAwEYcBC9XgFEBIQGRAAgZwRnBGcEZwQA4A==)
#48RampantAIPosted 4/18/2013 7:43:11 PM
RB___OG posted...

Inflamable Love Thumper - built on Hide of Terra - Nova/Spike/LT Explosions all work
Cap 230159
Recharge Rate 25672
Roid Damage 361007
Nova Damage 95991
Nova Range 1276
Spe Damage 82990

Oh my. I wonder if you can mash love thumper and flame of the fire hawk together.
Several minutes of persistent novas, could be worth some lulz.
#49RB___OGPosted 4/18/2013 7:44:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50Imit8m3Posted 4/18/2013 7:52:01 PM
RampantAI posted...
RB___OG posted...

Cap 230159
Recharge Rate 25672
Roid Damage 361007
Nova Damage 95991
Nova Range 1276
Spe Damage 82990

Oh my. I wonder if you can mash love thumper and flame of the fire hawk together.
Several minutes of persistent novas, could be worth some lulz.

Holy mother of..... I mus haz it nao.
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"