Character Transfer

#1reverand_chillPosted 4/18/2013 1:49:07 PM
I have a level 61 Gunzerker that I play with at my friends house. I have completed the story in ultimate vault hunter mode there, but when I bring my save file home, it doesn't recognize my story progression. My normal mode, and True vault hunter progression is saved, but not my ultimate. It starts me at Cleaning up the Berg when I load my character at home. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. I don't really want to beat the story on UVHM again on my system.
#2akantraPosted 4/18/2013 1:51:16 PM
reverand_chill posted...
I have a level 61 Gunzerker that I play with at my friends house. I have completed the story in ultimate vault hunter mode there, but when I bring my save file home, it doesn't recognize my story progression. My normal mode, and True vault hunter progression is saved, but not my ultimate. It starts me at Cleaning up the Berg when I load my character at home. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. I don't really want to beat the story on UVHM again on my system.

How are you transferring your files from your friends PS3 to your PS3?
---
I used to be a duper like you.. Until i joined the Gibbed's Save Editors
This user's PSN is marked as private
#3reverand_chill(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:51:58 PM
USB Key
#4akantraPosted 4/18/2013 1:54:00 PM
reverand_chill posted...
USB Key

Hmm... so when you load your profile data and character save back in to your ps3 under your profile, its reseting your UVHM to the very beginning?

So, let me ask you this.. Who was first player at your friends house
---
#5reverand_chill(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:56:51 PM
Yes, it's resetting. He was player 1. Story progression works fine with my other 3 characters on normal and true. This is my first character that I beat the Ultimate mode with. I have been player 2 for all characters.
#6akantraPosted 4/18/2013 1:59:18 PM
reverand_chill posted...
Yes, it's resetting. He was player 1. Story progression works fine with my other 3 characters on normal and true. This is my first character that I beat the Ultimate mode with. I have been player 2 for all characters.

Since he was first player, it's likely the game doesn't recognize you as beating it solo. You have to have been the host for it to recognize.

Now i'm not sure if there is a Skip Mission option in UVHM. I'm assuming there might not be.

Go beat a few missions and if you dont get any Skip Mission options by the time you reach sanctuary, you'll probably have to go through it again as host. Or solo
---
#7reverand_chill(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:06:15 PM
The game does recognize beating the first 2 playthroughs as solo. The Ultimate Vault hunter mode completion is the only one that resets.
#8akantraPosted 4/18/2013 2:07:03 PM
reverand_chill posted...
The game does recognize beating the first 2 playthroughs as solo. The Ultimate Vault hunter mode completion is the only one that resets.

Probably because of the reset function they implemented for people to replay once they reach level 61.

Sucks, but oh well
---
#9Imit8m3Posted 4/18/2013 2:07:37 PM
There is a skip mission option in uvhm. Just complete a mission and it should ask if you want to skip, select yes
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#10reverand_chill(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:26:45 PM
I don't see anywhere to skip a mission. There is an option to ignore the mission, but that doesn't progress the story or anything like that.