Loot midget question

#11BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 2:14:03 PM
ahhhbenishere posted...
The hot fix gets deleted if u exit the game and sign off psn i did that and got 2 orange and 2 pearl in one run

Can I ask when you had this run?
---
psn - BancHi
#12akantraPosted 4/29/2013 2:50:45 PM
Just last night, i was doing my side missions. Doctors Orders came up. So i went out to the wildlife preserve. I grabbed the first slag note and made my way through to bloodwings cell to the room with the second note..

Just for s***s and giggles, i figured i'd try out all the boxes.

On this first attempt, I got two loot loaders, a loot midget, and jenkins out of the four. Took the second piece, saved and quit, and went back to the boxes.

Ran all the way back, cant figure out how to get myself to spawn outside the annex anymore, and this time only three of the four popped LLMs/LLLs, but no jenkins.

Saved and quit again, same thing. Three of the four.

Once more, this time all four.

I don't think it really matters if you grab one or two of the slag notes. Only thing that matters is having Doctors Orders on while opening these boxes.
#13Bmwilson5464Posted 4/29/2013 2:55:21 PM
I actually got an infinity and a butcher in one run. And then two runs later I got a legendary physco com
#14outcast1398Posted 4/29/2013 2:58:27 PM
BancHi_X posted...
ahhhbenishere posted...
The hot fix gets deleted if u exit the game and sign off psn i did that and got 2 orange and 2 pearl in one run

^ It shouldn't matter, unless a new patch actually hits. If you exit, sign off of psn, play offline and it should be pre any current hot fixes the way I understand it.
#15ahhhbenisherePosted 4/29/2013 3:44:01 PM
BancHi_X posted...
ahhhbenishere posted...

yea i did it yesterday
---
PSN: ahhhbenishere
#16TheOffspring187Posted 4/29/2013 6:58:00 PM
Tonight I've gotten 3 oranges in 5 runs on the loot midgets offline, including my first multiples on the same run. One run I got Rolling Thunder grenade mod and in another run I got the Flush Hammer Buster and Loaded Maggie.
---
PSN: sensesfail18782
#17TheOffspring187Posted 4/29/2013 7:08:11 PM
And now a Pearl Gunstock Unforgiven on run 6.
---
PSN: sensesfail18782
#18mk2Posted 4/29/2013 7:35:56 PM
I'm bored so I've been sitting here running it, maybe in run 12 or so now, so far a skull masher, emperor, and Tunguska for tonight, Tunguska and emperor dropped off the same midget too, mini loot sposion style
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
-PSN ID: burgermk2-
#19BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:44:09 PM
Damn. I guess I'm the only one havin poop luck. Ran into 16 midgets in thousands cuts 3 a run which is good. Took me until 16 to get a pearl. My fourth butcher and then got a hornet. Maybe my luck is turning cuz I ran over to complete splinter group for a storm front chance and got it from the first rat I saw. Sure doesn't seem like drop rates changed based on the prior posts from everyone.
---
psn - BancHi
#20BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:45:55 PM
Is the consensus offline achieves better results??
---
psn - BancHi