gaige and uvhm

#1metroidbladePosted 4/30/2013 8:18:11 AM
So from what ive been reading if i want my lil mechromancer to be of any use on uvhm im going have to bite the bullet and go lbt and shock?grr i have like one shock weapon.
---
I<3MYGF
#2ArkraixPosted 4/30/2013 8:29:50 AM
I'm not super-experienced with the Mechro, but I find this build pretty useful.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=173112

It's based on Anarchy and dealing as much shock damage as possible.
---
War. War never changes.
PSN: BobbleheadShark
#3MclarenmachPosted 4/30/2013 8:29:56 AM
That's essentially the case. And even then you will have difficulty because she lacks natural slag abilities. Yes you can make death trap a slag machine, but if you accidentally shoot him again then he's no longer slag.
---
PSN: Coordinator2011
#4metroidblade(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:33:57 AM
Arkraix posted...
I'm not super-experienced with the Mechro, but I find this build pretty useful.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=173112

It's based on Anarchy and dealing as much shock damage as possible.

i tried that and it just doesnt work for me
---
I<3MYGF
#5metroidblade(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:35:12 AM
Mclarenmach posted...
That's essentially the case. And even then you will have difficulty because she lacks natural slag abilities. Yes you can make death trap a slag machine, but if you accidentally shoot him again then he's no longer slag.

hmmm well ive been working on a siren too but shes just now getting ready to finish normal mode
---
I<3MYGF
#6CoconutMayPosted 4/30/2013 8:42:13 AM
Mclarenmach posted...

I thought Interspersed Outburst gave you slag damage >_>
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#7metroidblade(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:44:31 AM
CoconutMay posted...
Mclarenmach posted...

it does but ive never tried it it seems awkward but it looks like its gonna be my new friend.lbt here i go!now to just farm a few decent shock weapons lol
---
I<3MYGF
#8Imit8m3Posted 4/30/2013 9:04:17 AM
metroidblade posted...
CoconutMay posted...
Mclarenmach posted...

it does but ive never tried it it seems awkward but it looks like its gonna be my new friend.lbt here i go!now to just farm a few decent shock weapons lol

Redundant Fibber + anarchy & close enough = Dead bodies everywhere!!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638785-borderlands-2/65912679
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#9Buster_DusterPosted 4/30/2013 1:27:58 PM
Mclarenmach posted...

she has skill in the middle tree which stacks on not firing bullets to slag the next enemy shot. I am cleaning house with the LBT BFF build. level 61 thunderball fists made it easy for this.
---
psn-durty_equipmunk
Watch out for the bobbum man and his bobbum van.
#10Buster_DusterPosted 4/30/2013 2:03:11 PM
Buster_Duster posted...
Mclarenmach posted...

she has skill in the middle tree which stacks on not firing bullets to slag the next enemy shot. I am cleaning house with the LBT BFF build. level 61 thunderball fists made it easy for this.

didn't read, I aporogize, I have disgraced my famary!
---
psn-durty_equipmunk
Watch out for the bobbum man and his bobbum van.