So Krieg + Elemental Empathy + Burn, Baby, Burn + Hellfire= insane health regen?

#1n30neuromancerPosted 5/15/2013 11:08:49 AM
80/80

So, level 61 consummate hellfire has a 19k dot, dot ticks 3 times per second, and Krieg gets 25% of that as health. I haven't done the actual testing with this but I will when I get out of work.

Here's the theory craft:

19364.4 (dot damage)*1.75(BBB)*3(ticks per second)*.25(percentage of health regen)=25415 health per second.

And that's from one dot.

If adding slag to the equation, we're talking ~76k a second in health regen.
#2TheLastZweiPosted 5/15/2013 11:11:17 AM
Interesting. Going to work in a few, so I unfortunately I have to try this out when I get back. Here's my skill tree though.
---
"The Official Zwei of the Gamefaqs Board."
http://goo.gl/harOI
#3XvDaemonvXPosted 5/15/2013 12:02:45 PM
I've tested this and a few other Krieg builds, He is a health regen freak if you do "Bloodsplosion" with those its adds even more regen which can cause even more enemies to catch fire especially when grouped.
#4awesomeunoPosted 5/15/2013 12:40:34 PM
Problem with your math is that it only applies 1/3 the damage of the dot 3 times per second. Of course the hellfire can apply 2 dots with one bullet,thanks to its splash damage.
---
Potatoes...and bacon. That is all.
#5XvDaemonvXPosted 5/15/2013 12:45:54 PM
XvDaemonvX posted...
I've tested this and a few other Krieg builds, He is a health regen freak if you do "Bloodsplosion" with those its adds even more regen which can cause even more enemies to catch fire especially when grouped.

I meant it adds more Dot and enemies to catch fire so more regen.
---
---
PSN: XvDaemonvX
#6n30neuromancer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:48:04 PM
Ah, thanks for the clarification awesomeuno. So it would only be ~26k hps when slagged or ~8.5k hps unslagged.

But still only one dot. Home now going to try this out and report back.
#7n30neuromancer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:53:46 PM
XvDaemonvX - I'm thinking something along these lines:
http://www.bl2skills.com/psycho.html#55000500055100400000000050051135051

Along with Power Toast mod and Flame of the Firehawk (with hyperion capacitor since I can't use the maliwan one) for even more fire dots getting spread around.
#8XvDaemonvXPosted 5/15/2013 1:00:31 PM
n30neuromancer posted...
XvDaemonvX - I'm thinking something along these lines:
http://www.bl2skills.com/psycho.html#55000500055100400000000050051135051

Along with Power Toast mod and Flame of the Firehawk (with hyperion capacitor since I can't use the maliwan one) for even more fire dots getting spread around.

Thats close to my build but I got a legendary psycho mod and hide of terramorph I need to get a level 61 firehawk to use, once i get him up to UVHM thats one of the first things im getting
---
---
#9n30neuromancer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:38:31 PM
After some testing last night, this setup works out pretty well. Going to change out the hyperion capacitor on the flame of the firehawk for an anshin one to net ~+2 seconds on the shield recharge delay which should help. I was running into a few situations where the shield recharge actually kicked on at a bad moment in the short time between a couple different engagements

Weapons I've been trying are a slagga, slag binary rubi (going to try expeditious to see if that procs self ignition more often, if so I will probably have it replace the slagga), hellfire, dpuh (still didn't test to see if this triggers bloodbath but it should since uh's projectiles are considered grenades, right?), and a fire norfleet for second winds as I'm still getting Krieg's playstyle down.

I've been going with a Fire Bee as my grenade and it seems like Krieg can just spam these grenades and refill fully due to bloodbath causing enemies to drop grenades on death.

For not really specing into anything related to Buzz Axe Rampage and only carrying one piece of gear that lowers cooldown (the fire damage/cooldown relic), BAR seems to be constantly available. I figure that's due to constant damage from self igniting. It's also rather effective during flame of the firehawk's constant nova spam.

All in all, I've been liking Krieg so far and definitely see some potential in him.
#10XvDaemonvXPosted 5/16/2013 12:42:04 PM
Between my firehawk, fire splash from gun and "Bloodsplosion" I can regen all of my health with an average size group of enemies and since they both catch me on fire it only fuels my overall damage and defence.
---
---