Enemies that can not be slagged.

#1C_G_01Posted 5/31/2013 7:32:11 AM
From your experience, what enemies were seemingly resistant to slag? Not slag damage, but slag debuff.

Just fought constructor from mission "Out of Body Experience." UVHM. I know I wasn't slagging it, because Krieg was not setting himself on fire, even though I have "delusional damage". Which, if I'm not mistaken, is dependent on elemental status effect, and not elemental damage. Correct??
#2inka_jkPosted 5/31/2013 7:56:51 AM
From my experience, really big stuff or slag elemental creatures. Also Hyperius and his robots are pretty much immune aswell since when i slag him he stays slagged for a split second.
#3Razor2602Posted 5/31/2013 8:43:38 AM
Terra
#4russellbaldwinPosted 5/31/2013 2:04:05 PM
Terra can be slagged, but he wipes it off real quick. Throw a slag bouncing bonny at him and he'll stay slagged.
---
PSN = russellbald
#5lampard82004Posted 5/31/2013 3:05:57 PM
russellbaldwin posted...
Terra can be slagged, but he wipes it off real quick. Throw a slag bouncing bonny at him and he'll stay slagged.

same with hyperius,
---
Primary PSN: Lampard82004
Secondary PSN: Horde912
#6agonoyPosted 5/31/2013 4:36:50 PM
Terra can be slag and has longer slag duration compared to hyperius and voracidous. I don't see dexidous turn into purple as well
#7C_G_01(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2013 9:06:15 PM
- Saturn
- Constructors
- Super badass constructors

It may seem that they can be slagged. But the actual things you are applying elemental effect status on are the turrets. After you destroy those, their main body cannot be slagged.

This(slag debuff) is far easier to detect by those who use Krieg and have delusional damage. So to anyone who use Krieg, your contribution would be much appreciated. I have tried google-ing for a list of these enemies, but so far I can't find one.
#8C_G_01(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 9:19:00 PM
- Crystalisks
- Blue

Strangely enough, slagged bloodwing, CAN be slagged. I'm just not sure if he was taking more damage, but he was definitely being coated with slag. Have to experiment next playthrough, too bad you can't farm bloodwing.
#9monkigrassPosted 6/3/2013 11:20:13 AM
The bikers in torgue riding motorcycles. If you destroy the bike and the biker(s) are still alive, theyre immune to ALL status effects.
---
Psn monkigrass
#10C_G_01(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 5:50:44 PM
monkigrass posted...
The bikers in torgue riding motorcycles. If you destroy the bike and the biker(s) are still alive, theyre immune to ALL status effects.

Actually this reminds me, those midgets that are strapped on to shields of nomads(kinda like big maw), they're also immune once you "free" them.