Random DLC4 discoveries.

#1Double991Posted 6/25/2013 4:59:29 PM
The Phalanx Shield on Axton's turret can survive the scripted kill with the dragon at the beginning.

The Eternal Skeletaur levels up every time you don't pull out the sword and eventually stops at level 76. You can also pull out the sword while it's still standing.
---
PSN : Double991
With my Axton I am the Forrest Gump of Borderlands 2! I'm overpowered so I can't be nerfed and I also breach integrity's!
#2notamonkeyPosted 6/25/2013 5:21:33 PM
I noticed at the part with the 4 kings i think?
that my rockets and tediore reloads just went right through their heads...
---
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear
#3Imit8m3Posted 6/25/2013 5:25:40 PM
This is unconfirmed as I need more testing, but after the final boss fight ( when you meet butt stallion ) she will drop a legendary item every time. Possibly the same loot pool as the warrior. My first kill was handsome jacks mask, second was a CC.
If anyone else can confirm or debunk my hypothesis please do so. Note that this is story mode kills, just like the moonshot kill in the vanilla game.
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"My stomach is clear... and my mind is FULL of bacon!"
#4Darkrai92Posted 6/25/2013 6:07:16 PM
No she does not. I have met butt stallion twice, and only once did she drop a legendary: the conference call.
---
LOK'TAR OGAR! Victory...or death.
#5Double991(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:11:46 PM
She dropped an Impaler and a Kerblaster for my party in our first run.
---
With my Axton I am the Forrest Gump of Borderlands 2! I'm overpowered so I can't be nerfed and I also breach integrity's!
#6Imit8m3Posted 6/25/2013 6:22:03 PM
Darkrai92 posted...
No she does not. I have met butt stallion twice, and only once did she drop a legendary: the conference call.

Did she drop a character head? That's part of the warrior loot pool as well.
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"My stomach is clear... and my mind is FULL of bacon!"
#7LGCulganPosted 6/25/2013 6:49:54 PM
BS dropped a flakker for me after the fight.
---
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams
#8Darkrai92Posted 6/25/2013 6:55:25 PM
Imit8m3 posted...
Darkrai92 posted...

Did she drop a character head? That's part of the warrior loot pool as well.

Nope. Just tons of money and eridium.
---
LOK'TAR OGAR! Victory...or death.
#9davidreverb1Posted 6/26/2013 7:09:50 AM
She dropped handsome jacks mask for me.
---
Cloud: I'm not anyone's puppet. DFF
#10Double991(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 8:17:03 PM(edited)
If you shoot a golem in the lower "crotch" area close to the core it will become Unbound. At that point, if it kills an enemy it will level up. It stops at level 71 which at that point it is called "Rock GOD".

A good place to level it up is on the shores of the Unassuming Docks since there are a lot of skeletons. Just make it unbound and help it by slagging the skeletons. It gets strong fast.

Also you can use Axton's turrets to trap people in the bar so when you do that quest that involves punching guys in the bar, they can't run away.

If you kill "The Darkness" with the Magic Missile, you will open the door behind it and get the loot but you will not get the trophy for killing it.
---