Grog Nozzle

#1Razor2602Posted 6/29/2013 10:11:11 AM
So this weapon is officially insane just soloed vorac with it 4 times in a row staring straight at it not even trying to stay out of its way
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#2MWXIIIPosted 6/29/2013 10:20:13 AM
im an idiot for finishing the mission im restarting the dlc now smh
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#3KazuoMitarashiPosted 6/29/2013 10:29:18 AM
MWXIII posted...
im an idiot for finishing the mission im restarting the dlc now smh

Or you can ask someone to dupe it for you so you can have the mission finished and still have a Grog Nozzle.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
#4Dcrenshaw04Posted 6/29/2013 10:51:12 AM
Haven't tried this pistol out yet. What is the special effect it does and is there a certain thing you have to do to enable it. Thanks.
---
Psn-crenshaw4
#5russellbaldwinPosted 6/29/2013 10:55:09 AM
How do you use it against raid bosses? Vora or Terra for example.

Fight them as normal, then switch to the Nozzle when low on health? I know it returns something like 60% damage as health, but with such low damage I thought the health return would just be good. Not invincibility good. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here.

I do have a binary and evisceration ready to go though. :)
---
PSN = russellbald
#6KazuoMitarashiPosted 6/29/2013 10:59:19 AM(edited)
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
Haven't tried this pistol out yet. What is the special effect it does and is there a certain thing you have to do to enable it. Thanks.

It heals you for 64% (I think?) of the damage you deal. The Eviceration Grog Nozzle also has a blade for +50% melee damage which is what everyone uses it for. It basically makes melee users more OP than they already are. It's side effect is that it can make your character sway side to side (similar to being drunk) but the effect isn't very noticeable.

russellbaldwin posted...

Fight them as normal, then switch to the Nozzle when low on health? I know it returns something like 60% damage as health, but with such low damage I thought the health return would just be good. Not invincibility good. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here.

It's used purely as a melee weapon to my knowledge. The gun damage is far too bad to use for anything other than melee.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
#7Razor2602(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 10:57:58 AM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

Its the same as the rubi but its vastly better, the rubi heals 12% of damage done the nozzle heals 65%!!! so as a gunzerker duel wielding i pretty much cant die
---
#8Dcrenshaw04Posted 6/29/2013 11:02:41 AM
Razor2602 posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

Its the same as the rubi but its vastly better, the rubi heals 12% of damage done the nozzle heals 65%!!! so as a gunzerker duel wielding i pretty much cant die

I see now. Don't think it would do much for my commando other than health but maybe ill dust off my zer0 and kill some dragons.
---
Psn-crenshaw4
#9Razor2602(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 11:04:42 AM
russellbaldwin posted...

Melee weapons or secondary Gunzerker weapon but in does work well with grenades as well, reason i was standing up to vorac face to face is because im a zerker it can even outlive Terras black hole phase
---
#10awesomeunoPosted 6/29/2013 11:10:32 AM
Sirens can just use PL against bosses with the Grog for instant full health. Also, the new grenades are very good for this, since they regen.

Other than that, each class can use specific things to heal with it.

Zer0- deception kunai tossing/meleeing in general
Salvador- OP with a harold in the other hand.
Axton-TURRETS!
Gaige- DT maybe...not much else.
Krieg...yeah, not really either.

Still, great weapon to have.
---
Potatoes...and bacon. That is all.