gibbed and brute force dependencies

#1shadowalPosted 6/30/2013 11:49:23 PM
I just wanted to know what dependencies for brute force actually does. I know Im modding the save, but thats about it.

I cant find it anywhere and kind of getting over using gibbed, and I dont even know what Im downloading.

Anyone have a character with a huge backpack (maybe 300 or more spots) that they can upload for me? Thats all Im looking for....as I have a few mules and its getting out of control, thanks.
#2shadowal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 11:52:13 PM
I suppose Im nervous modding my save files as well, but I guess it shouldnt be that big of a deal. A lot of people do it with no issues found. It doesnt mess with my ps3 warranty or anything right?
#33500zPosted 7/1/2013 12:10:36 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I think those two programs are made to run off Visual Basic. That's what you are probably downloading.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, I do~!
#4shadowal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 1:00:56 AM
cool thanks, yeah I think I had that already b/c I was playing around with it and I got my everything to work.

I still would like someone to help explain how to get a rather large backpack if anyone is willing to help me out
#53500zPosted 7/1/2013 1:41:42 AM
I think Gearbox might have patched it.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, I do~!
#6fatimaroyPosted 7/1/2013 5:46:07 AM
U cant have empty backpack slots.

Instead u can put as many items in backpack from Gibb simply paste code in backpack tab.
#7ddulmage53Posted 7/1/2013 7:03:14 AM
shadowal posted...
I suppose Im nervous modding my save files as well, but I guess it shouldnt be that big of a deal. A lot of people do it with no issues found. It doesnt mess with my ps3 warranty or anything right?

no it does not affect warranty. but always back up you save before modding it . if you just use one copy and you do something to mess it up , then it is gone for good. make a copy of the save in a backup folder and another on the desktop to mod . this way you have something to go back to if you corrupt a save.
#8TheOffspring187Posted 7/1/2013 8:09:01 AM
ddulmage53 posted...
shadowal posted...

no it does not affect warranty. but always back up you save before modding it . if you just use one copy and you do something to mess it up , then it is gone for good. make a copy of the save in a backup folder and another on the desktop to mod . this way you have something to go back to if you corrupt a save.

This. Backing up your save before editing is one of the biggest things you can do.
---
PSN: sensesfail18782
#9shadowal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 12:26:09 PM
yes, ive been copying and making backups of saves. thanks for the info and I understand I cant have a empty backpack slots, only can move stuff around and have tons in there if gibbed in. thanks