Drop rate of good weapons still suck?

#1RPGInfinityPosted 7/9/2013 1:02:00 AM
Haven't played the game for months due to spending hours hoping for some reasonable drops, which almost never happens. Have they increased the drop rate for appropriately leveled blue/purple/orange weapons or is it still underleveled white/ green, and die a thousand deaths trying to get anything good?
I hoping that the drop rates are improved. I see the game now selling for $10 new though, so I suspect not. But, hope springs eternal.
#2Razor2602Posted 7/9/2013 1:22:35 AM
I aint sure playing as krieg they seem to drop a good few legendaries on my UVHM with all quests and all DLCs they dropped easy double digit legendaries without farming could just be luck though
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#3MWXIIIPosted 7/9/2013 4:24:02 AM
if you play solo, it takes forever to get a good drop. I played solo or with my brother forever and my loot was peh, relied on gold keys. Once I hopped online my loot got a lot better, tons of legendary weapons. Still cant get a conference call for the life of me though
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#4Drkr_ZenPosted 7/9/2013 5:46:45 AM
Its been a lot better recently in personal experience both solo and with another friend. Months ago, going through the campaign with a friend, we didn't see a single Legendary, more recent playthroughs, we'll see 2-3 or so.

Solo recently, I've seen a lot more Loot Midgets spawn and usually 3, give or take, out of every 5 will drop a Legendary.

Its all a roll of the dice, of course. And, plenty will complain the drop rates are as bad as when they first released the game. But the drop rates are definitely higher than what they were.
---
Playing: MGR:R, BL2, FFXIV:ARR [Beta], Dust: An Elysian Tail, DKC3
GOTY: Bayonetta (2010) DX:HR (2011) Borderlands 2 (2012) BS: Infinite (2013)