Been thinking about using Gibbed however a few questions.....

#1fire_fangPosted 7/22/2013 9:27:55 PM(edited)
How much does the BL2 experience change when using Gibbed as oppossed to just playing normally??? Also, is there a risk of my gamesave to corrupt while using a save editor???? Last but not least, can you overstuff your modded character's backpack/ Sanctuary Bank without any problems??? One more thing, is Gibbed a simple Save editor to use or does it take time getting used to??????
-
Bioshock Infinite's Charge Vigor = Super Saiyan!!! xD
#2Tooz182Posted 7/22/2013 9:26:27 PM
fire_fang posted...
How much does the BL2 experience change when using Gibbed as oppossed to just playing normally??? Also, is there a risk of my gamesave to corrupt while using a save editor???? Last but not least, can you overstuff your modded character's backpack/ Sanctuary Bank without any problems???

It doesn't change the experience for the worst, it just reduces the need to farm.

Yes, you can corrupt Game Saves if you do it wrong, that is why you keep a backup file before altering anything.

Yes, you can stuff all kinds of stuff in your Backpack/Bank. The only problem is once you remove them, you can't really shove them back in unless you re-edit.
---
[ NORFLEET/ANARCHIST ALL THINGS!!! ]
A critical kill / Showers me in blood and spit / How enjoyable.
#3Imit8m3Posted 7/22/2013 9:31:33 PM
It only changes as much as you allow it it change. As you will be modding it personally you can do as much or as little as you want.

There is a risk that you can screw it up, but its only if you do something wrong in the decryption and encryption process, or if you screw around in the raw tab without knowing what your doing. Just keep a backup of your saves that you don't touch before modding and you'll be fine.

Yes you can put more items in your backpack and bank than the game allows. Just don't put more than 500 ish items in each or you risk long loading times and so on.

That said it is the only reason I have been playing so long. The ability to try new builds and gear without the need to farm them is the best thing about Gibbed. Lets face it the drop rates SUCK! You'll be farming for months just to try out a specific build, and even then you might not be impressed with it. So wasted a month or more to try a build, or waste a day and be able to move on and try another build?
---
"Did you just say laser-butts?"
"I don't know what that is, but I want it!"
#4Nodonn3Posted 7/22/2013 9:32:57 PM
Gibbed is pretty intuitive once you have it (and Bruteforce) set up, which can be a bit fiddly.

The best part of Gibbed for me is having unlimited ammo, it just means I can go nuts playing with any gear I pick up as I play.
---
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#5fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 9:48:21 PM
Thanks for the info guys, btw does anyone have a link to a YouTube video that shows how to use Gibbed and Bruteforce properly, step by step by any chance????
---
#6morethanhappyPosted 7/22/2013 9:50:50 PM
I personally love Gibbed. It's made my playtime so much better, because I'm not wasting time farming for single items for weeks, I'm loading my char up over 10 minutes then going to town. And even with Gibbed, I still love it when I get a legendary or pearl.
Always, ALWAYS make a seperate back up file. Make 2 files (mine are labled BL2 Saves & Mods). There is a slight risk if you're modding your char or profile, but weapons are fine. Look for tutorials. Be careful if you mod a profile, because there are some out there that have such an insanely high BA rank (it's over 429,000,000), they run the risk of going over the limit into a negative rank, which could really screw up your game. Very slight chance of corrupting things, but with a backup (or 2), you'll always be safe.
I never tried, but I have heard you can put extra items, like money, in the bank, just to switch out with other items from your backpack.
#7ddulmage53Posted 7/22/2013 10:18:00 PM
overstuff vaults and what is in your back pack can just be switched out . say there is something in the vault you want to use , you can switch that item with what you have in back pack, and you all set . of curse you can do the process over again or for just putting something back

i still have the one link from the first time i got gibb ------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_51713&feature=iv&src_vid=9vWVet-qZUw&v=SYoOI4zJ_JI

more info here ----

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gibbeds-save-editor-revision-179.862789/
#8fire_fang(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 5:43:49 PM
anyone have links to the latest version of gibbed and bruteforce??
---
#9FinalFlamesPosted 7/23/2013 6:01:38 PM
Type into youtube how to resign ps3 saves. Then search on google for gibbed by typing in borderlands 2 gibbed save editor.
---
PSN:GfaqFinalFlames
If I fall in combat, I pray I have stricken an enemy to pull with me.
#10ddulmage53Posted 7/23/2013 6:01:46 PM
fire_fang posted...
anyone have links to the latest version of gibbed and bruteforce??

gibb ---- --

http://www.mediafire.com/?iycvbsykhyc365m

bruteforce and dependacies ---

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sqgk36qn6b7pt38/bruteforce_3.8.zip