Different versions?

#1reaver894Posted 3/13/2012 8:04:38 AM
Hey all,

Ive seen pre-orders up for a little while now but they all appear to be the base retail, Im wondering if there will be LE, CE type versions (physical copy's)

If so will the limited edition be this horse**** of the content being limited?
http://i.imgur.com/VOhXs.png

I couldnt give a monkey nut about "Digital Deluxe" and all that stuff, im a bit of a dinosaur and want a fricking disc.
---
I refuse to buy a Wii until it has a game that uses a Fleshlight as an attachment!
GamerTag: reaver894
#2CantidoPosted 3/13/2012 4:01:53 PM
No dice. All the indie devs are going digital. If it's on a disc, it's 60 dollars and from activision, and you shouldn't be asking that from a new game studio.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#3reaver894(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 2:45:33 PM
I really should remember to return to topics.

I will if I can buy retail for the simple reason that more and more games are adding crap to their TOU that basically say:
If we shut the server the digital storage of your game is on you better hope its on your HDD.

PS: We are working on making it as hard as possible for you to back the game files up yourself.

I hate the way gaming is turning digital and I hope the gaming community will one day stand up to the PUBLISHERS who are killing the industry. I understand the devs get more money from selling digitally but that would never have come to pass if the devs weren't bent over a barrel when it comes to finances. They kinda have to agree to what the publisher wants.

(yes I have a bit of an extreme view on this, no I dont care if you disagree)
---
I refuse to buy a Wii until it has a game that uses a Fleshlight as an attachment!
GamerTag: reaver894