Am I'm gonna be screwed without knowing people to play with

#11EZXSniperZzzPosted 9/12/2012 6:54:29 PM
As long as you can boot whoever you want, you'll be okay.

IDK if that's a feature though...
---
"Troy, we have to rise to the occasion like Ripley and kick monster butt in our undies" - Abed Nadir
Steam/Origin - NoizeSeeker
#12Cat AstrophyPosted 9/12/2012 8:55:08 PM
Gearbox failed to implement the personal loot system (one of the few redeeming qualities from D3) so public play is out of the question.

Playing with friends works but I really wish they found a way to make 4 players local work.
#13bnui_ransderPosted 9/12/2012 9:52:12 PM
When it comes out, I plan on adding a couple of you here. There is sort of a small community forming, and we can work out who is a good player or not from there.

And with the loot, I usually only take what my class can use, instead of those guys who open it and go MINE MINE MINE
#14Saq02Posted 9/12/2012 9:55:45 PM(edited)
The last time I played on Borderlands, it seemed pretty friendly among the other guys, but then when they finally typed to us and it came up on screen, it was all in a different language. I'd rather play with people who are capable of speaking english so we can communicate directions and point people to loot they may have rushed past.

As for communicating with a player with an aggressive attitude, I tend to shut up and just enjoy a silent multiplayer experience.
---
Playing: Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Dungeon Siege 3, New Mario Bros 2, Dirt Showdown, Gotham City Imposters F2P, Killing Floor.
#15durico327Posted 9/13/2012 6:27:50 AM
This is partially a shameless plug, but a couple topics down a bunch of people have started friending one another over steam and it seems like really good group. If you're looking for some non-rando's you should check it out.
#16xfactor1027Posted 9/13/2012 4:30:57 PM
im on steam im pretty cool. lol steam : XfactorXP
---
Adult Gamer LV.38 - PSN: XfactorXP / 360: xfactorxp / Steam: XfactorXP
"Games are FUN let's keep it that way. No Drama & No stress."