What new thing are you most excited about?

#11wantedbullet(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 1:46:26 AM
So.. topic derailed.
---
i5 2500k-4.2Ghz/ASUS GTX 670 / 8Gb DDR3 1333 RAM/ Cooler Master GX 650W/Steam ID:Callub
#12NaarakaPosted 9/15/2012 4:01:42 AM
you can thank the troll for dreailment. its what they are great at. yet no one ignores them and moves on.

On Topic: i very much cant wait for the new sights and music. borderlands 1 lacked in that area. same exploring tune for every area, same fight music for every fight, and so on, even though Moxxis arena gave a new tune. it was the same one every wave. i just hope that the huge expanded universe includes the soundtrack.
#13EZXSniperZzzPosted 9/15/2012 5:43:28 AM
On Topic: i very much cant wait for the new sights and music. borderlands 1 lacked in that area. same exploring tune for every area, same fight music for every fight, and so on, even though Moxxis arena gave a new tune. it was the same one every wave. i just hope that the huge expanded universe includes the soundtrack.

Oh god... I turned the music off in the game because it was the same god damn fight song the entire time.

Anyways, the guns... THE GUNS. MORE GUNS
---
"Troy, we have to rise to the occasion like Ripley and kick monster butt in our undies" - Abed Nadir
Steam/Origin - NoizeSeeker
#14BlackWaltz_No_3Posted 9/15/2012 5:45:04 AM
I'm excited about the minimap. The goddamn minimap i've been needing in Borderlands 1. :P
---
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength.
#15UltraCookiePosted 9/15/2012 5:58:22 AM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
jedinat posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...
jedinat posted...
I like how this thread told me absolutely nothing about the game and it's advancements from the first, even though I had high hopes after reading the title. Successful thread is successful.

this thread was a question to what YOU are excited about with the new game

doesn't have to tell you jack squat

heck TC could have entered TOPIC on body and still make sense

Critical thinking is not your strong suit.

no, just that you write trash too much

Wow, are you guys serious?

What the 'troll' was saying is that he was expecting to come into this thread and fine people discussing the 'new things' that people are most excited about, only to find none. That's not trolling, that's how browsing forums works.
#16Klic42Posted 9/15/2012 9:09:47 AM
Mini map and 4 person vehicles.
---
E-FSC 2-7 CAV