Borderlands 2 Cheats ITT

#41QaxPosted 9/19/2012 8:31:51 PM
99 backpack seems very helpful and unobtrusive.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
#42Myst2Posted 9/19/2012 9:16:15 PM
How do I get badass tokens? I may have exploited gold, and it only raised my rank to 111 without many tokens
---
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ
#43DartkunPosted 9/19/2012 9:24:02 PM
Why do people always say people will get bored if they cheat for the most awesome stuff.

Imagine if you will, people may play a game for other reasons than the progression of gear. If that is their way of having fun, who are you to say "STOP HAVING FUN YOUR WAY, HAVE FUN MY WAY".

I don't cheat because frankly getting an upgrade that is exactly like my gun but with 0.1% more accuracy is fun for me, but I don't begrudge others for thinking it's tedious.

WHAT IF PEOPLE JUST WANT TO GET THE JOKES AND THE STORY INSTEAD OF THE GEAR. I know a lot of people who will play games on the easiest mode just to experience the story and gameplay.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#44QaxPosted 9/20/2012 1:37:54 PM
True. But if if people joined my game with weapons that instakill everthing, it kind of ruins my experience.

Yea yea, I know, only play with friends, blah blah.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
#45Flame_HazardPosted 9/20/2012 1:47:27 PM
I've enjoyed cheating in games for years. I try not to do it in certain games where the struggle is the core of the fun, but I can often enjoy myself just fine just playing through the content. This game doesn't cease to have activities to do just because you get amazing stats, does it?
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#46Bronson_03(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 2:26:27 PM
Not even that amazing. I don't know why everybodys getting angry.