The Endkindling?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Endkindling?

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#1
How do you get to it? Every way I try to go I run into the side of a cliff.
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: MurmurSix

MurmurSix
4 years ago#2
Go to the right side of the map, you'll go down into a cave/tunnel system, then you can follow your map from there.

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97639838

Is this where it's at? There seems to be some sort of cave there but it's blocked off with ice.
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: MurmurSix

MurmurSix
4 years ago#4
Nope, that is unrelated. Go all the way to the right of the map. As far right as you can go... basically the area is a Y shape, to the left, there is a series of stairs going up, and to the right is a tunnel that goes underground. From the underground area you can get over where you need to go.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Endkindling?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived