How do you get gold skeleton keys?

#1Fade2black001Posted 9/23/2012 8:41:43 AM
I don't know how I got my first one. Can you get more?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#2p_O_Posted 9/23/2012 8:44:28 AM
If you pre-ordered the game you get one

If you signed up to gearbox shift ingame, you also get one

Right now I think the most keys a person can have is probably around 3-10 ish, because of the free giveaways they do on twitter and community days

People however can hack these keys very easily and there was an even easier exploit where the key # was saved in a plain text file

They patched the plain text file exploit with no punishment sadly, mostly because they said it was their bad too for even having that in a file to edit
---
http://i.imgur.com/PFuuV.png | http://i.imgur.com/SvQK9.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Nyitu.jpg
#3Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 8:48:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4spardasiegPosted 9/23/2012 8:50:13 AM
p_O_ posted...

Right now I think the most keys a person can have is probably around 3-10 ish, because of the free giveaways they do on twitter and community days

People however can hack these keys very easily and there was an even easier exploit where the key # was saved in a plain text file

They patched the plain text file exploit with no punishment sadly, mostly because they said it was their bad too for even having that in a file to edit

Sadly? A company doesn't act like a **** and actually acts rationally for once and its sad?

O_o.
---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#5kroonermanblackPosted 9/23/2012 8:58:25 AM
spardasieg posted...
p_O_ posted...

Sadly? A company doesn't act like a **** and actually acts rationally for once and its sad?

O_o.

Dude, you have to put it in perspective.

Anyone who hacks keys ruined the ENTIRE GAME FOREVER and is worse than murderers and thieves. And are sterile. And smell funny.

Why these people have some rampaging obsession with what other people do in their game is beyond me.
#6DeimirPosted 9/23/2012 9:38:48 AM
kroonermanblack posted...
spardasieg posted...
p_O_ posted...

O_o.

Dude, you have to put it in perspective.

Anyone who hacks keys ruined the ENTIRE GAME FOREVER and is worse than murderers and thieves. And are sterile. And smell funny.

Why these people have some rampaging obsession with what other people do in their game is beyond me.

You forgot to mention they also touch themselves at night.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#7BannanaBomb2002Posted 9/23/2012 10:52:32 AM
Ohh no. The non-existent market on rare items is ruined!
#8SilentHawk29Posted 9/23/2012 10:57:04 AM
kroonermanblack is the kinda guy that rooted for A-Net banning people for legitimately buying items at an in-game vendor in GW2.
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6095/54gencoupe.jpg
#9F_WolfPosted 9/23/2012 11:00:14 AM
BannanaBomb2002 posted...
Ohh no. The non-existent market on rare items is ruined!

Guys, you know there is another purple item generator in sanctuary that just takes a little more time, right? It's called the damn slot machines. The amount of money you make in this game is insane, especially if you pick every item up to sell it. Just keep hitting the slots, by level 20 I have gotten 3 oranges, enough eridium to get all my upgrades, and god knows how many purples and blues.
#10ShinesmanOWPosted 9/23/2012 11:02:56 AM
This game isn't intended to have a functional economy. The original didn't either.

It's not an MMO, it's just a game with a co-op mode.