Easy Badass tokens Guide

#1DisgaeaNoobPosted 9/24/2012 10:11:52 PM
I haven't tried other classes yet but anyways, i'm a lvl 50 siren.

This guide is intended for people who are level 40+ because it is quite gear dependant. It can be done earlier but not nearly as quickly

Steps.

1. Make a siren
2. Get as much HP as you can from any means possible. (I have 116k)
3. Make sure your regeneration skill is maxed.
4. Go find an enemy who takes off less hp than you regenerate
5. Go afk for a day

You'll continually get badass wards for various things one of the most important ones beaing "heal me".

Congratulations you now have a couple hundred thousand Badass Tokens to blow.

How to use the tokens.

Using the tokens was actually much more difficult than getting them.

1. Get your favourite macro program
2. Rotate from Enter and num enter
3. Get an elastic band and a small chunk of an eraser.
4. Hold the eraser against the macro'd key using the elastic band.
5. Go afk while your tokens are being used.

Even doing this it's very hard to use all your tokens.

And yes playing the game normally with this setup will also earn you tokens but not as quickly.
#2Flame_HazardPosted 9/24/2012 10:16:30 PM
Not sure if I want to do this, or use a trainer. Is there a place I can go to find out the maximum possible bonuses you can get?
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#3DPOnerivalPosted 9/24/2012 10:18:30 PM
This may be incorrect but I thought I remembered hearing Randy Pitchford(Gearbox CEO) saying Badass tokens were infinite
---
It's a rush the cockroach's get at the end of the world.
#4Flame_HazardPosted 9/24/2012 10:20:07 PM
DPOnerival posted...
This may be incorrect but I thought I remembered hearing Randy Pitchford(Gearbox CEO) saying Badass tokens were infinite

....what? So I can get +100% bonuses on things >_>?
---
#5DisgaeaNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 10:20:57 PM
Just as a note, this works really well with knuckle dragger. Also I use a shield with low 20k capacity and quick recharge for this.
#6Flame_HazardPosted 9/24/2012 10:21:59 PM
If it's infinite I suppose I won't use a trainer. I wouldn't know when the hell to actually stop >_> lol.
---
#7UltraCookiePosted 9/24/2012 10:26:20 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
DPOnerival posted...

I'm not sure if, after awhile the bonuses drop below 0.5% of you infinitely approach 100% of if they just stack at a 0.5% rate forever. Either way, they are supposedly infinite. However it would take many new characters to unlock 100% in a given stat. Probably about 200 tokens, and any given stat probably doesn't come up in every token spend option list, so you may be looking at 600+.
#8DifferentialEquationPosted 9/24/2012 10:27:36 PM
I nominate this as topic of the year.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#9DisgaeaNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 10:28:25 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
DPOnerival posted...

Yes, I currently have mine at 150%+ on everything, I haven't bothered adding in all the tokens yet, it takes a long time to spend them

This method is faster than the trainers that are available. At least until one with infinite tokens comes out. And this method is legitimate.
#10DPOnerivalPosted 9/24/2012 10:28:46 PM
I get the feeling they scale down to .1% per token after a while. I think my Gun Damage only does .4% per token at the moment.
---
It's a rush the cockroach's get at the end of the world.