Infinite golden keys! Post patch! Video Tutorial

#21Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 9/25/2012 10:40:54 PM
TC = Topic Creator
---
Pokemon VGC2012 Canadian Nationals - 8th place
#22TheAdiposeTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 11:06:28 PM
ahh thankee. I normally use OP. Thanks for spreading the knowledge.
#23Fsas_drummerPosted 9/25/2012 11:27:17 PM(edited)
if i dont have any golden keys were do i get my first so i can get more with this glitch ?
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
#24Ph00pPosted 9/26/2012 12:28:08 AM
Excellent! Most of the game is finding unique guns, and then another aspect is dualing with the great guns you've found. This sort of garbage was bound to happen when they put such a retarded thing in as a chest to get instant great loot, just for preordering.

The first BL was ruined by moron hackers/exploiters, nice to see this one is also going down the same road, by November all that will be left will be all the kiddies with their uber wepons from repeatedly opening that golden chest, and they'll wonder where all the fun went.

GG!
#25Ether_SwordPosted 9/26/2012 3:27:37 AM
Ph00p posted...
Excellent! Most of the game is finding unique guns, and then another aspect is dualing with the great guns you've found. This sort of garbage was bound to happen when they put such a retarded thing in as a chest to get instant great loot, just for preordering.

The first BL was ruined by moron hackers/exploiters, nice to see this one is also going down the same road, by November all that will be left will be all the kiddies with their uber wepons from repeatedly opening that golden chest, and they'll wonder where all the fun went.

GG!

Can you take your crying somewhere else? You don't find the best weapons from this chest anyways. You act like this breaks the game as what modders do.
---
GT: Auryas
#26Jin_MitsukoPosted 9/26/2012 3:45:26 AM
Ph00p posted...

GG!

Go play with friends if you're so mad about cheaters. Cheating in games will always happen, deal with it.

I see game hacking as a learning experience. I myself may become involved with recoding WillowTree for BL2. If a bunch of people want to ruin their own game by cheating, I could care less.

It's not even a competitive game to begin with. Blows my mind how people get so bent out of shape about it.
#27TheAdiposeTV(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 4:37:24 AM
As the maker of the video, my intention is certainly not to ruin the game. I don't really see how one ruins a co-op game anyway - people dont use these guns competively.

Additionally if you watch the video you'll see I recommend that people don't abuse this because it takes the fun out of looting. HOWEVER if you open the chest and find guns/grenades that arent useful for you then I dont see the problem with resetting that and opening it again.
#28ZorlacPosted 9/26/2012 5:59:22 AM
QWERTY_369 posted...
Dota2 posted...
whoa

didnt realize TC was the video maker either

Of course he is. Gotta get those YouTube partnership bucks! I mean, why post a simple text guide when you can just post an 11 minute video and make some coin at the same time?

Can't monotize a video of which you don't own the content contained within. You own nothing in your video games only a license to play them. 2k will actively deny requests for monotization. Only game company I know that allows it is riot with league of legends.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666.
#29linkkhalid89Posted 9/26/2012 6:54:08 AM
His video could very well fall under fair use, in which case he would be more than allowed to make money off of it. The only way we'd know for sure is if the copyright holders sued him and the courts ruled on it.
#30Kurisu_bmPosted 9/27/2012 4:54:16 PM
Zorlac can you pull out this thing out of your ***, whatever it is? It's not like anything bad will happen if he makes 5 bucks off his video.