Which class do you think would be strongest with all trees maxed?

#11jakisthePosted 9/25/2012 11:38:35 PM
Against a group of enemies, probably Maya. Against one, Sal.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#12the_rowanPosted 9/26/2012 12:03:22 AM
Is Maya allowed to skip Thoughtlock? Seeing as the skill massively gimps her by increasing her cooldowns, nullifying the ability for Phaselock to switch targets (which prevents reactivating Helios and Ruin, I believe), increases the skill cooldown, and makes the targeted enemy invincible.

That skill completely ruins almost all of her best skills and gives almost no benefit whatsoever.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#13ilive4evaPosted 9/26/2012 12:24:15 AM
cody4783 posted...
I was going to agree with Sal, then I thought about this...

Dual Turrets, 2 Guns each, Explode with nukes, can be thrown from extreme ranges, stick to things, boost nearly all Axton's stats while they're out.... AND THEN...Large boosts to rocket/grenade damage and count, health and shield bonuses, ammo and fire rate, accuracy...

I voted Axton....

This.
---
America! A country that believes WWE is real and the Moon landing was a fake!
#14Konto3Posted 9/26/2012 5:21:16 AM
One thing that Maya has is that with a class mod, she can get kinetic reflection to 10 which allows her to have 100% protection against bullets. Obviously she can still be hurt beffore / after kinetic reflection or with elements / rockets / melee, but seeing as every class relies on having full shields when fighting enemies on account of the bee, she is easily the class that has the most ease at non-boss fights due to phaselock + converge. On bosses though, Zerker has easily the most dps with dual shotguns + headshot.
#15Old_SodPosted 9/26/2012 5:34:58 AM
Not Maya, since her abilities fight against each other sometimes
Not Zero

Axton's double sentry nuke would be a good start to any fight
Sal would be a monster
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 (PC), TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#16captainjamiePosted 9/26/2012 5:59:15 AM
ilive4eva posted...
cody4783 posted...
I was going to agree with Sal, then I thought about this...

Dual Turrets, 2 Guns each, Explode with nukes, can be thrown from extreme ranges, stick to things, boost nearly all Axton's stats while they're out.... AND THEN...Large boosts to rocket/grenade damage and count, health and shield bonuses, ammo and fire rate, accuracy...

I voted Axton....

This.

Yup.
---
I'm not dead yet!
#17Slade8Posted 9/26/2012 6:27:53 AM
Gunzerker would be godmode.