Sawtooth Cauldron Elevator? *Possible Spoilers*

#1ValkassiumPosted 9/26/2012 3:09:53 PM
So I'm at Sawtooth Cauldron, currently working on side quests before I progress the main story.

There's a yellow exclamation mark for a quest start, and I spent ages trying to find it. I then discovered when you go into the cave like area in the centre there's a green button for an elevator.

I pushed the button and a little voice over comes and laughs at you and sends some mobs at you, I cleared up the mobs, but the elevator still isn't working.

Do I need to do something else to make this work? I tried quitting a re-starting, it sent me back to the very entrance of Sawtooth Cauldron and I went back to the elevator and it still wasn't working.
---
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | NZXT Phantom White
GT: Dave Valkass - Steam: Dvalkass
#2oTmB_ehPosted 9/26/2012 3:16:02 PM
You'll have to use that elevator for a main quest later on. Probably doesn't unlock until then.
---
GT: Optik4
You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!
#3premier024Posted 9/26/2012 3:18:16 PM
oTmB_eh posted...
You'll have to use that elevator for a main quest later on. Probably doesn't unlock until then.

It doesnt unlock till then i messed around looking for a power supply and gave up. The next story mission i picked up unlocked it :(
---
Athlon X4 630 3.2ghz l 8 gig Ram l Ati 6770x2
The best part about this thread is the huge string of removed posts at the beginning. Never change internet.
#4Valkassium(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 3:24:15 PM
My current story mission is 'Toil and Trouble', would it be that one, or later?

I just hate doing story missions when I still have side quests left to do >.<
---
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | NZXT Phantom White
GT: Dave Valkass - Steam: Dvalkass
#502GTRr35Posted 9/27/2012 11:01:44 AM
No need to use that elevator!!! I was once lost in that area.. The exit towards the bottom part of the map should be in there. As soon as you enter the cave like area, just keep heading straight. The exit is right across from where you entered it. So basically go down the flights of stairs in front of you, then go up and head back out!