Favorite Action Skill

#11JenniferTatePosted 9/28/2012 1:41:14 AM
Phaselock. I love the short cooldown and the way the different trees customize it's uses for you. And I like that some of those modifiers are low enough in other trees you can mix and match quite easily.

Subsequence, Converge, Sweet Release, Helios, and Cloud Kill. Delicious.
---
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch
#12element_zeroPosted 9/28/2012 2:08:10 AM
First was underwhelmed by phaselock, but with a few augmention skills it's a fun ability. Sets enemies on fire, corrodes, electrocutes and slags them and pulls them all together so I can spray them with my SMG
---
I has a flavor
#13djinni204(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 8:45:24 AM
Seems like axton's winning.
It's fairly even though among everyone. No real landslide winner.
---
Playing FPS: I don't always hit the reload button, but when I do there's 10 enemies in my face.
#14AvatarofCabalPosted 9/28/2012 8:48:42 AM
Gunzerking. With the right talents it lasts forever. With the right talents you are nay invincible while in it. Regardless, you are regenerating ammo constantly and duel wielding weapons. With the right talents reloading becomes negligible. Near infinite and continuous rocket launcher blasts devastating multiple enemies at a time. Who doesn't love that?
#15goldenr2Posted 9/28/2012 8:52:56 AM
Turret all the way.

You mean I can drop a turret that shoots people automatically?

You mean it can shoot rockets, too?!?

It gets a big ass shield I can stand in?!?!?!

I CAN THROW IT LIKE A LONGBOW NUKE?!?!

I CAN HAZ TWO OF THEMMMMMMMM
#16Flame_HazardPosted 9/28/2012 11:22:51 AM
goldenr2 posted...
Turret all the way.

You mean I can drop a turret that shoots people automatically?

You mean it can shoot rockets, too?!?

It gets a big ass shield I can stand in?!?!?!

I CAN THROW IT LIKE A LONGBOW NUKE?!?!

I CAN HAZ TWO OF THEMMMMMMMM

If only I could have all of that without cheats. I tried it out, and it was awesome.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#17SoaringBlizzardPosted 9/28/2012 12:35:30 PM
Gaige's deathtrap
#18DARQ MXPosted 9/28/2012 1:31:58 PM
in some ways I feel like I got screwed with Zero... I honestly thought he would have some sword or some sweeet sword attacks but nope. He has a stupid 5 sec cloak that doesn't get higher in time for some lame reason and he can do a dash in cloak. WOOPIE DO... that does barely any dam. HE has crappy tree perks too. Of course the coolest guy gets the weakest stuff. I mean don't get me wrong Cloak helps me to get out of near dying situations but most high level guys can see you anyway. lol
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#19ShakableMuffinPosted 9/28/2012 1:37:11 PM
popping deception, throwing an impulse grenade and using your rocket launcher is just unfair.
---
GT~Shakablemuffn
Previously~shakablemuffin
#20BladeaglePosted 9/28/2012 1:48:08 PM
2 turrets with a sentry engineer class mod, shields, laser sights and rockets. had my sentry skill at 9/5 which made the duration crazy long and would last most fights. The sentry class mod would stack ~25% cooldown with the additional 7-8/5 in resourceful (reduces cooldown). Along with that after the fight is over you reduced the cooldown on your sentries.

I would like to stack the shields overlapping each other like a venn diagram, then stay in the middle. Protected, warm and fuzzy, along with all the pew pew and blowing up.