How to get unlimited backpack, money and eridium

#1lonrotPosted 10/4/2012 8:14:03 PM
Hi guys,

I found this video explaining how to mod the game to get unlimited backpack storage, money and eridium.

Basically you need to download CheatEngine and grab a cheat table for borderlands 2. I recommend only doing the inventory edit so you wont feel like destroying the entire game experience and being a complete cheater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro563kj1dYg
#2muertederohoPosted 10/4/2012 8:34:55 PM
This just smacks of the video and website creator posting here to get hits. It's kind of pointless anyway. Money is just used for slots for eridium since you'll find better weapons than you can buy. And inventory isn't that bad once you realize that money isn't that useful and you can just stick to picking up greens and higher.
#3BladenytePosted 10/4/2012 8:36:45 PM
just mark it for advertising and move on your way.

i keep hoping they add 'cheatendgine' to the auto filter list
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#4LordPonchoPosted 10/4/2012 9:18:16 PM
I don't see why you would want amy of those things in a game like this.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5AndromansisPosted 10/4/2012 9:38:12 PM
You really wouldn't want too much inventory space, anything over 72 makes navigating your inventory wonkey on PC.
---
http://doiop.com/AndromansisLoL
Come play League of Legends with me.
#6Darksaber310Posted 10/4/2012 11:15:27 PM
Money and Eridium are pointless, but getting enough bank slots to simply freaking STORE one of each of the legendary items is actually kinda nice. I hate having to dance around characters to give people things.
---
Once again snatching defeat,
From the jaws of victory.
#7TMG2186Posted 10/5/2012 12:14:43 AM
Most things aren't worth picking up. So unlimited inventory is a bit pointless. And I can't say I've ever ran out of money, there's not much to spend it on. I put it in the slot machines myself.

And as for eridium...it's not really an issue, I can wait a while. Makes the game a bit more challenging. Otherwise I could just snipe everything for one shot kills.
---
PSN: chocob0-of-doom
#8Darksaber310Posted 10/5/2012 12:26:49 AM
You say that because you haven't farmed vendors for legendary items. There's far too little room in your inventory for truly efficient farming, considering the amount of space you had in BL1.
---
Once again snatching defeat,
From the jaws of victory.
#9Lord_BadmagicPosted 10/5/2012 1:14:45 AM
Bladenyte posted...
just mark it for advertising and move on your way.

i keep hoping they add 'cheatendgine' to the auto filter list

I doubt they ever will, they still allow cheat-happens gimp's to post here and thats a pay site.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#10xfyrenxPosted 10/5/2012 1:27:14 AM
You say that because you haven't farmed vendors for legendary items. There's far too little room in your inventory for truly efficient farming, considering the amount of space you had in BL1.

Then we need increased bank space too, or claptrap shared storage, not just the inventory.
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator