The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

whos action skill scales best?

#1CenaxKikiaPosted 10/6/2012 3:08:43 PM
I am salvador and it seems his scales well forever.. I imagine nothing beats his but what about the others? Does axtons turrets get aided by your gear or not
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#2funkyfritterPosted 10/6/2012 3:11:57 PM
Salvador
Zer0
Maya
Axton

The last 2 depend on the skills you take.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#3NicoGrimmPosted 10/6/2012 3:13:35 PM
At least Axton's turret actually WORKS.
Most of Maya's skills are utterly useless against certain enemies, and especially bosses. You're pretty much forced to go full Cata. (Which, I don't mind, but having a choice would be nice).
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#4WhiteNutsPosted 10/6/2012 3:15:21 PM
I can't speak about any other character but Maya. I personally think Phaselock scales quite well, to be honest, and even the immunity some bosses have don't bother me to be honest.

The overall damage skills like Helios, Ruin and Cloud kill do overtime is very decent and make Phaselocking a very convenient way of whithering enemies down as well as slagging them; Converge adds very nice crowd control to Phaselock, and together with other skills can open many doors for versatility. Even for enemies that can't be locked in place, the burst damage they receive instead ranges from moderate to high at level 50.
#5MegawizardPosted 10/6/2012 3:18:11 PM
Zer0's goes off your gun's damage if you use that aspect of it, so I'm going with that.
---
^( ' ' )^
#6LordSkippyPosted 10/6/2012 3:38:22 PM
I'm gonna say Salvador with Zer0 close behind. Late game in TVHM, gunzerkering really helps when all the Loaders and bosses have stupid amounts of health. And Zer0s Deception helps you get out of some of those really s****y situations, or gives you time to line up that perfect shot for a massive amount of damage on any random trash mob or boss.
---
I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape.
#7xSpydr07xPosted 10/6/2012 3:58:00 PM
I'm surprised Zer0 gets so many nods on this. Imo, it's a very generic phasewalk because you are not invincible during it... So while it can get you out of near death, any random aoe will kill you anyway.

I find Maya's better because hers has better crowd control on random enemies and great spike damage on bosses. It has all elements attached to it by end game so it is effective on flesh, armor, and shields. The slag bonus is nice since it can hit people en masse making for easy pickings.

I cannot argue Gunzerker because it seems he is broken and more powerful than his comrades. The Bee + 2x CCx7 shouldn't be allowed in the game, but I will be taking him up next so whatever. I still cannot see how Zer0's invisibility scales better than phaselock...
#8BridlingPosted 10/6/2012 4:25:56 PM
Based on how I specd them

Axton
Sal
Maya
Zero
---
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96.gif
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool.
#9BhelliumPosted 10/6/2012 4:31:03 PM
xSpydr07x posted...

I cannot argue Gunzerker because it seems he is broken and more powerful than his comrades. The Bee + 2x CCx7 shouldn't be allowed in the game, but I will be taking him up next so whatever. I still cannot see how Zer0's invisibility scales better than phaselock...

Sal doesn't need the cheesy three to be awesome and scale like a boss.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#10Kungfu KenobiPosted 10/6/2012 4:46:20 PM
it's a very generic phasewalk

I think you mean 'watered down' but I'm not sure.

Generic

a : relating to or characteristic of a whole group or class : general

---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.