Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#111KHWyvernPosted 10/9/2012 12:38:27 PM
Minamo posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
I don't see why people care so much about what a bunch of people watches

Same reason people care about who marries who, or what god you praise, or what console you buy, or where you buy your food: People are too ****ing stupid for their own good. The world in general has a big ol' case of "Stop liking what I don't like!"

This.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#112bendking3xPosted 10/9/2012 12:50:33 PM
Sokina posted...
OMG OMG OMG OMG MY MASCULINITY IS AT STAKE.

I sure do wish I could un-preorder, because for some reason getting the DLC for free was suuuuuuuch a bad thing. I'm so insecure about my sexuality that I need to actively express extreme displeasure and dissociation with bronies, because god forbid someone accidentally think I'd dare be involved with them!

It's totally not fair that she is involved with ponies, but I was perfectly happy when one of her skill trees was dubbed "Girlfriend mode" internally, as an homage to how a girlfriend would be less experienced with the game somehow. Watch and be amazed at my practicing of a double standard! How dare they assume that I, the manliest of manly men, would stoop so low as to using something pony related in my game, that I got for free!

I wish I could un-preorder, and get all of the 0 cents I paid for it back! Instead of just not using the character, I totally wish I could unpreorder so the option wouldn't even be available to me! I'm so ridiculously afraid that somebody might question my sexuality, that I feel the need to shout to the lands, skies, and heavens above that I am 1,290% Anti-brony! But at the same time, I'm totally okay with the fact that sexist implications were unintentionally made in the internal description of Gaige's playstyle to be geared to women who aren't as good at games somehow!

THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE THE SUPER MANLIEST MANNY MAN MAN MAN DUDE BEEFCAKE MAN WHO HATES BRONIES AND HATES RECEIVING FREE DLC THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

TL;DR: Sarcasm. OP is overreacting about something stupid. They should just make a DLC character who only has one skill called "Manliness" that increases every single stat and you can put all 45 skill points into it. His active skill will be screaming at the top of his lungs how he hates all girly things. Also, he should be able to dual wield rocket launchers all the time to compensate for his inferiority complex and fear that he might not be deemed as manly.

I sincerly enjoyed reading that, thank you.
#113oxbow33Posted 10/9/2012 1:03:07 PM
Id Hyren graced you with his opinion, and you guys just turned him away? Wow. With attitudes like this, he's never gonna show you his backpack.
---
GUY PRIDE WORLDWIDE. http://tinyurl.com/7x76hg9
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TS39015
#114MarikhenPosted 10/9/2012 1:05:43 PM
I'm surprised that nobody caught this one yet.

Id Hyren posted...
I mean imagine taking your daughter to wal mart and going down the aisle for girl toys and finding this:

http://i.imgur.com/NFm1b.jpg

Dude, that's Target, not Wal-Mart.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#115leet_x1337Posted 10/9/2012 1:07:06 PM
Haters gonna hate. If you want to deprive yourself of a great game just because the developers did one thing you don't like (and not even as major a thing as EA's Origin), then that's your lookout. But tell me, do you honestly think that even if you don't play as Gaige, ever, your experience with the game will be worsened by her skill tree?

If your answer is yes, you are sad and I have no desire to speak with you further.
---
Proud Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
#116Juggl3rPosted 10/9/2012 1:09:02 PM
oxbow33 posted...
Id Hyren graced you with his opinion, and you guys just turned him away? Wow. With attitudes like this, he's never gonna show you his backpack.

He should uninstall Team fortress 2 as well, given the fact that the Balloonicorn item is more then likely a reference to the MLP show. Hypocrisy at it's finest, he enjoys a game with a similar reference!
---
A brand new watch will eventually start falling behind, yet a broken one is right twice a day.
#117digitalwill2000Posted 10/9/2012 1:09:28 PM
This character is chuck fill of My little pony quotes, just look at her skills, 90% of them are quotes from the show, even the sparkle ability mentions 'twilight'
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#118Carbuncle009Posted 10/9/2012 1:14:11 PM(edited)
Marikhen posted...
I'm surprised that nobody caught this one yet.

Id Hyren posted...
I mean imagine taking your daughter to wal mart and going down the aisle for girl toys and finding this:

http://i.imgur.com/NFm1b.jpg

Dude, that's Target, not Wal-Mart.

Not to mention bronies will never go to Wal-Mart, seeing as they trolled them with the wrong merchandise.

digitalwill2000 posted...
This character is chuck fill of My little pony quotes, just look at her skills, 90% of them are quotes from the show, even the sparkle ability mentions 'twilight'

I was more amazed at the twilight reference than anything else. I lost it when I scrolled over it.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#119eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 1:15:55 PM
If your answer is yes, you are sad and I have no desire to speak with you further.

I want this to be a thing on this board forever.

From: digitalwill2000 | Posted: 10/9/2012 3:09:28 PM | #117

Not 90% of them. Check again. Actually, I'm interested in someone going in and finding the clear references - I didn't get any but two in the BFF tree at first glance.

If it turns out to be 90%, then I'm impressed.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#120bendking3xPosted 10/9/2012 1:17:24 PM
leet_x1337 posted...
Haters gonna hate. If you want to deprive yourself of a great game just because the developers did one thing you don't like (and not even as major a thing as EA's Origin), then that's your lookout. But tell me, do you honestly think that even if you don't play as Gaige, ever, your experience with the game will be worsened by her skill tree?

The actual quote is "If your answer is no..." Isn't it?