Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#141Rama_IIIPosted 10/9/2012 1:44:01 PM
Pony people (I refuse to use the popular term because they've embraced it) are quite possibly the most pitiful in a long line of weird and pathetic fandoms. I'm not going to read this topic to see how much of their drivel infected this game, but unless it was a substantial amount (as in, more than one or two easter eggs) I don't think I'd let that affect my purchase.
---
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
#142Rama_IIIPosted 10/9/2012 1:50:41 PM
It's cute that so many of you think we're hating on "girly things" or "femininity" or some other nonsense.

Pony people have created a subculture based around a show meant for little girls. In Canada, they play the show on Treehouse alongside Dora the Explorer and whatever passes for Barney these days. Even that would be fine, but they didn't stop there. Now we have to deal with their textbook-sized, obnoxious, masturbatory threads popping up on every social board in spite of the fact that they KNOW it annoys those of us with careers and girlfriends. They respond with pony pics, quotes, and signatures. They have sites they can go to that are dedicated to this filth and yet they choose to settle down wherever the f*** they feel they can passively troll the hardest.

This isn't about MLP. This is about their fans.
---
The Garden Of Rama
#143Fire_AwayPosted 10/9/2012 1:52:53 PM
The most entertaining thing about MLP is the irrationally out of control hatred people harbor for MLP fans
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)
#144Carbuncle009Posted 10/9/2012 2:01:19 PM
Rama_III posted...
This isn't about MLP. This is about their fans.

Correction: Some of their fans. Some, like myself, don't bring it up. But we will if the need arises. Heck, there's an online site for people in the military that are fans of the show, and one of them is Joshscorcher. Just because a fandom has bad people in it doesn't mean it is made up of just that. Like how CoD fans aren't all a bunch of teens that have no life, or how KH fans aren't all yaoi fangirls. They only make up a small part of the fandom.

Also, I should bring this up:
They have sites they can go to that are dedicated to this filth

Try to stay away from branding certain things if you want to keep your neutral appearence
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#145potatochobitPosted 10/9/2012 2:02:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#146shaydtheoremPosted 10/9/2012 2:13:00 PM
WhiteNuts posted...
You know... Brony = Brother + Pony

And females can't be brothers.

/b/ + pony = brony

I didn't even read past the first page of this stupid argument.
#147Carbuncle009Posted 10/9/2012 2:13:59 PM
shaydtheorem posted...
WhiteNuts posted...
You know... Brony = Brother + Pony

And females can't be brothers.

/b/ + pony = brony

I didn't even read past the first page of this stupid argument.

That's okay. No one ever does. XD
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
#148Willyj1230Posted 10/9/2012 2:19:08 PM
Hyren, first you annoy the hell out of the TF2 board, and now you make topics like these on Borderlands 2's board?

Do you have nothing better to do than post about how you won't play a character because she has references to the brony subculture in her skill tree but no evidence of herself being a brony/pegasister?
---
===============[::::]^(=^_^=)^
#149dario1101Posted 10/9/2012 2:24:34 PM(edited)
eco master posted...
Bronies are literally PEDOPHILES dude

What the actual ****? Prove that one to me. I'm pretty sure that is an impossible statement to prove.

Do you expect me to believe you when you tell me that watching a cartoon show, enjoying said cartoon show, then expressing an enjoyment for said cartoon show means that someone finds young children attractive? How do you reach that logic? How does liking a cartoon show even connect with what one finds attractive?

How does the cartoon show affect one's thoughts on racism and sex with children?

It's just like guys who like spongebob. Your telling me that guys that like spongebob are pedos?

Wow the internet is really a weird place.

And besides. Who cares? Have bronies done anything to you?
---
There is no signature here... Carry on.
#150Rama_IIIPosted 10/9/2012 2:23:39 PM(edited)
potatochobit posted...
some guy named ranma shouldnt be complaing about filth, you sexual deviant

I can't say this is the first time someone didn't read my username carefully and assumed it was based on that weird anime.
---
The Garden Of Rama