Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#221LysamusPosted 10/10/2012 9:26:11 PM
guncaddy posted...
ANort175 posted...
User Name Id Hyren
User ID 186047
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

About damn time.

unfortunately alts most likely already exist.

Hopefully, as I've been trying to tell him, he'll heed the lessons of history, or else be doomed to repeat it.
---
"Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."
#222tales_of_chaosPosted 10/10/2012 9:43:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#223eco masterPosted 10/10/2012 9:57:19 PM
From: tales_of_chaos | Posted: 10/11/2012 12:43:14 AM | #222
so like um? how did bronies come to exist in the 1st place and how did any1 find out about them? i dont go to chat rooms so thats a dead end i dont think a brony would be headline news.....so how does the TC even know! what a brony is i sure didnt till i read this thread.....

do they ahve like a secret meeting online and they kicked out a member and he spread the word? and even if he did how would some1 find a brony? its obviously known enough to warrant insults by GB. but really HOW did any1 find out what they are/who they are/what they do?

"I've never heard of them, so they must be obscure."

We found out about them because they frequent many forums. You just happened to not meet any of them, which does not speak anything for how out in the open they are. Think first.

Hopefully, as I've been trying to tell him, he'll heed the lessons of history, or else be doomed to repeat it.

All you've had to say are irrelevant quotes, to be completely fair.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#224the_rowanPosted 10/10/2012 10:04:18 PM
tales_of_chaos posted...
so like um? how did bronies come to exist in the 1st place and how did any1 find out about them? i dont go to chat rooms so thats a dead end i dont think a brony would be headline news.....so how does the TC even know! what a brony is i sure didnt till i read this thread.....

do they ahve like a secret meeting online and they kicked out a member and he spread the word? and even if he did how would some1 find a brony? its obviously known enough to warrant insults by GB. but really HOW did any1 find out what they are/who they are/what they do?

Do you think GameFAQs is the only website on the internet or something?

You almost can't go through a single page of a thread on a lot of gaming/nerd culture sites without someone having a pony as an avatar. And it was huge (and hugely disruptive) on 4chan only a few months after the show began to run.

It all came to start because some 4channers decided to watch the show for the purpose of mocking it and/or responding to one particular article about it, but then some of them liked it enough to recommend it. The show is really good for what it is, in large part due to a lot of the writers from many of the best 90s cartoons ending up on the team, and also because the creator is a feminist who was frustrated with how stupid girls' cartoons generally are and wanted to make something good. And the supervising director is a perfectionist, and the voice talent happened to be really good (Tara Strong obviously, and Tabitha St. Germain really impressed). Basically a perfect storm of coincidence.

Also, learn to type properly. Jeez. Your post is painful to look at.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#225tales_of_chaosPosted 10/10/2012 10:06:04 PM
#226tales_of_chaosPosted 10/10/2012 10:09:23 PM
#227dario1101Posted 10/10/2012 10:18:27 PM
tales_of_chaos posted...
eco master posted...
From: tales_of_chaos | Posted: 10/11/2012 12:43:14 AM | #222

"I've never heard of them, so they must be obscure."

We found out about them because they frequent many forums. You just happened to not meet any of them, which does not speak anything for how out in the open they are. Think first.

y does that sound like a insult -.- bully

All you've had to say are irrelevant quotes, to be completely fair.

was kinda trying to point out that the TC hates himself for being a brony and is taking it out on GB lol. upon rereading i totally missed it.

i acually dont go to forums this is it lol and only been active on like 6 games....and if they are only in forums then yea i really have missed them....

I can tell your new to the internet. Listen buddy. I was new 2 years ago and just typed like you. And you know what i found out? Type properly and don't be a jerk to people.
There, Go roam free on the internet! Don't go on 4Chan!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-124! :D Started Feb. 2012
#228dario1101Posted 10/10/2012 10:20:34 PM
I wonder if TC is looking through this topic and Laughing...
I also wonder if he has many friends.

I don't understand how he said bronies are Pedos and Racist? Like really? I wonder what is up with TC.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-124! :D Started Feb. 2012
#229eco masterPosted 10/10/2012 10:26:05 PM(edited)
From: tales_of_chaos | Posted: 10/11/2012 1:09:23 AM | #226
and really y does every1 get on people about grammer if its only 2 paragraphs if it "hurts" dont read? that so hard lmao

Because it's a simple skill that shows you took the time to ensure people are able to quickly comprehend what you're saying. It's simply not professional, and makes you come off as insincere, uneducated, and lacking in effort taken to be taken seriously.

so any1 with a cartoon horse as a avatar is a brony?

No. You call yourself one, you are. The issue is not with people who watch the show, or people who identify with that name. The issue is with people who barge in on conversations and rub the show via references or images or whatever with a near or complete lack of context, and continue to do so, and say other people are just mad or are "hating on them" when they try to continue the original conversation.

I wonder if TC is looking through this topic and Laughing...
I also wonder if he has many friends.

I don't understand how he said bronies are Pedos and Racist? Like really? I wonder what is up with TC.

Not a clue, but I doubt he honestly believes it, and sticks to thinking that he's riled up a ****storm on the internet, when in reality, he posted something (many things) factually incorrect and showed a lack of reason many times, and he got corrected. If he got someone actually upset, then shame on them. If he thinks people responding to his topic means he succeeded in anything but making incorrect statements, then shame on him.

Don't go on 4Chan!

Well... not yet. If this topic is too much, I'd feel bad for suggesting otherwise.

---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#230eco masterPosted 10/10/2012 10:24:48 PM