Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#231dario1101Posted 10/10/2012 11:30:27 PM
Your talking about the Bronies that rub the show in people's faces going like "OH HEY DID YOU SEE THE NEW EPISODE LAST NIGHT?" Kind of bronies.
Sure they are some out there but most of us are chill and relaxed... Like a saturday morning...
Wait what?
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-124! :D Started Feb. 2012
#232eco masterPosted 10/10/2012 11:34:45 PM
most of us are chill and relaxed

Okay, then we're not talking about you.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#233n00bifierPosted 10/10/2012 11:50:29 PM
dario1101 posted...
I wonder if TC is looking through this topic and Laughing...
I also wonder if he has many friends.

I don't understand how he said bronies are Pedos and Racist? Like really? I wonder what is up with TC.

Id Hymen is always like this. You people should come to the TF2 boards more often.
---
Official Beelzebub of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#234last_akiraPosted 10/11/2012 12:23:36 AM
....Ignorance is not uncommon, however i feel the need to express that we should tolerate him and his veiws, he may hate apon my brothers but if we were to get upset and lash out we'd be breaking the same morals the show we should apprently not watch taught us.

In short, Ima love and tolerate the **** outta you guys
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#235the_rowanPosted 10/11/2012 12:32:05 AM
last_akira posted...
....Ignorance is not uncommon, however i feel the need to express that we should tolerate him and his veiws, he may hate apon my brothers but if we were to get upset and lash out we'd be breaking the same morals the show we should apprently not watch taught us.

Stop. Just stop. Not only does the show never make any reference whatsoever to tolerating slander, idiocy, bigotry, or anything of the sort, but by spewing a ****ing meme as your life's philosophy you're being everything the average person hates about the show's fanbase.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#236dario1101Posted 10/11/2012 5:27:53 AM
the_rowan posted...
last_akira posted...

Stop. Just stop. Not only does the show never make any reference whatsoever to tolerating slander, idiocy, bigotry, or anything of the sort, but by spewing a ****ing meme as your life's philosophy you're being everything the average person hates about the show's fanbase.

Duty noted, Well from what I see most Bronies say that because they take it as their little philosophy. And they also like doing things peacefully. Like how they say "I'm going to love and tolerate you."
But that's what i think. So don't take it from me.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-124! :D Started Feb. 2012
#237mrplanktomPosted 10/11/2012 6:12:44 AM
User Name Id Hyren
User ID 186047
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
#238omni_sciencePosted 10/11/2012 6:27:15 AM
Man, and I thought Potatochobit was the worst troll on this board. Then I come in here and see this...
#239MarikhenPosted 10/11/2012 6:47:29 AM(edited)
tales_of_chaos posted...
kngoasieglksenmgsgns i type faster then i can think tbh

One would expect that if you can type faster than you can think that you'd have plenty of time to figure out how to type properly seeing as your fingers aren't all that busy. I, on the other hand, frequently think faster than I can type, but all that does is cause me to transpose the occasional character such as when I'm typing out something like, "Din owas an awesome character."

It doesn't cause me to type in such a way as to make people wonder if I graduated the third grade or if I'm just typing my post out with a really old, worn-out iPod Touch while riding on a public school bus, built by the lowest bidder, with no shock absorbers whatsoever, as I'm travelling down a gravel road at 50 MPH and the fat kid on the bus keeps bumping and kicking against the back of my seat because it's 3:30pm and he hasn't had his mid-mid-afternoon snack and he's cranky.

tales_of_chaos posted...
and really y does every1 get on people about grammer if its only 2 paragraphs if it "hurts" dont read? that so hard lmao

Ever try to not look at a horrible, messy accident as it happens? Yeah, it's kinda like that only your messy accident is saved for all eternity, or at least as close to it as the internet will allow for.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#240EvilSock1990Posted 10/11/2012 11:00:22 AM
bronies should be shot into the sun
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky