Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#31eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 6:15:35 AM(edited)
eco master posted...

I can't post it here but there are many images depicting bronies being racist towards little black girls cosplaying their favorite ponies.

I'm saying if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and "clops" to photos of pony butts it's a sick freak who doesn't need to be enabled by people at gearbox. I would certainly keep my children away from any "bronies".

This game does not put you closer to "bronies", and does not bring them closer to you. If it did, AND if anything you said held any relation to the cartoon show and NOT people having socially unacceptable beliefs, then I'd absolutely understand this level of dissatisfaction. As it stands, though, the cartoon show referenced by a very few of Gaige's skills does NOT promote sex with minors, racism, etc. People with horrible minds, do, though. What they call themselves is irrelevant. You know the show has no affect on that, and so do I. Don't lump a cartoon show in the middle of a bunch of people who hold harmful beliefs like that. If you do, you are enabling them to associate themselves with a cartoon show that has no relation to their set of beliefs. Remember, the beliefs are what bothers you, not the cartoon show. You have said that yourself.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#32GodTazPosted 10/9/2012 6:15:33 AM
>pretending to know about pony culture
>not knowing the term pegasis

heh okay
---
"Right into next week!"
"I've traveled back in time from next week; Please stop throwing monsters at us."
#33Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:17:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 6:21:06 AM
if i knew it would be supporting pedophilia

You are not, though. Remember - the cartoon has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Considering sellouts - note my above statements on all of the other referential humor in the game. This is another minor part of that whole set of referential humor. Yet, since you are alright with the rest of it, that isn't considered a "sellout"?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#35NicoGrimmPosted 10/9/2012 6:22:46 AM
jdjfollower posted...
Lol man you guys love feeding the trolls.

It's fun feeding them and seeing them grow.

Just, please don't feed them after midnight., or get it wet.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#36glory of power metalPosted 10/9/2012 6:23:39 AM
Either people are defending grown men who created a culture based on a show made for little girls itt or i misplaced my multivitamins this morning and overdosed on crazy pills.

Either way i give this topic a generous d-
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#37Meta_BitPosted 10/9/2012 6:24:46 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

Hey! You just took my unoriginal Gremlin comment I just said earlier. *Grumbles*
---
---
#38Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:25:06 AM
remember - the fanbase of "my little pony" are openly racist, bigoted, and creepy. many "cloppers" make jokes about watching the show for the "plot" by which they mean "pony ass". I wish that was a joke.

I mean imagine taking your daughter to wal mart and going down the aisle for girl toys and finding this:

http://i.imgur.com/NFm1b.jpg

These people do not need to be encouraged by gearbox, who only put them in because they have no idea how to be funny without referencing something, this time it happens to be a culture that accepts pedophilia, and I am not alright with that.
---
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
#39NicoGrimmPosted 10/9/2012 6:26:26 AM
Either people are defending grown men who created a culture based on a show made for little girls itt or i misplaced my multivitamins this morning and overdosed on crazy pills.

Either way i give this topic a generous d-

To be fair? MLP is actually very very well made. What with the production values, and hiring good voice actors, and all. I dont think it deserves as much crazy praise as it gets, but if you're concentrated solely on good value, there's really nothng wrong wih the cartoon itself.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#40NicoGrimmPosted 10/9/2012 6:26:55 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

Hey! You just took my unoriginal Gremlin comment I just said earlier. *Grumbles*

I didn't see it, sorry! :(

*spills water on you*
---