Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#41eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 7:28:18 AM
remember - the fanbase of "my little pony" are openly racist, bigoted, and creepy. many "cloppers" make jokes about watching the show for the "plot" by which they mean "pony ass". I wish that was a joke.

I mean imagine taking your daughter to wal mart and going down the aisle for girl toys and finding this:

http://i.imgur.com/NFm1b.jpg

These people do not need to be encouraged by gearbox, who only put them in because they have no idea how to be funny without referencing something, this time it happens to be a culture that accepts pedophilia, and I am not alright with that.

These people are not encouraged by references to a cartoon show. They would be encouraged if they were racist or otherwise inappropriate references to the cartoon show.

Remember to differentiate between harmful beliefs and the cartoon show itself. One absolutely does not bring upon the other.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#42Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:32:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 7:35:01 AM
eco master posted...
Sorry but until I meet a brony that isn't greasy or disgusting I have to go off of what I know about them, which is that they're sick racist pedophiles. I will not support a game who caters to sick individuals like that.

It does not cater to people with harmful beliefs, though. It references a cartoon show, not people with these beliefs. The cartoon show does not promote these ideals - the people you are talking about do, though, and they are not referenced in the game. The cartoon show is.
---
#44The_HeapPosted 10/9/2012 7:35:57 AM
Technically, Borderlands 2 does enable a lot of immoral behavior.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#45Meta_BitPosted 10/9/2012 7:36:34 AM(edited)
If you were really serious about this issue, you would send a email to Gearbox Software and then share it and the response to everyone to spread the word. Also, starting an online petition against further selling of Borderlands 2 would be appropriate. You could go even further and create a parody game like PETA to promote your message. I think PETA was promoting that humans are evil so they were successful in their endeavor.
---
---
#46GodTazPosted 10/9/2012 7:36:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:38:26 AM
Meta_Bit posted...
If you were really serious about this issue, you would send a email to Gearbox Software and then share it and the response to everyone it spread the word. Also, starting an online petition against further selling of Borderlands 2 would be appropriate. You could go even further and create a parody game like PETA to promote your message. I think PETA was promoting that humans are evil so they were successful in their endeavor.

I'm no activist, especially not for a b+ videogame, but I go out of my way to not support bronydom in any of its incarnations, had I had known gaige was a brony I would not have preordered this game, maybe not even buy it. I despise DLC.
---
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
#48Id Hyren(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:39:13 AM
GodTaz posted...
lol this guy thinks pedophilia is a bad thing

must be sad to be so delusional

Jesus Christ how sick do you have to be to make a post like this. Do you think you're being epic or edgy or zany? Just gross.
---
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
#49eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 7:39:42 AM
Technically, Borderlands 2 does enable a lot of immoral behavior.

Yes, but we're talking about the names of a few skills in this topic, not anything else.
---
#50eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 7:41:26 AM
I despise DLC.

But it's been known that this game would have plenty of DLC, even including a pre-order for some of the DLC before the game was released. If this was really an issue to you, why did you buy the game when you knew there'd be a lot of DLC?

Also, again, work on separating the cartoon show from people who have harmful beliefs.
---