Wait So Gaige Is A Brony??

#61eco masterPosted 10/9/2012 8:18:17 AM
Bridling posted...
I'm glad I don't know what this stupid browny thing is, but shame to those who argued in this topic.

Was just looking for something to do to pass the time. No shame in that, and no shame in eliciting more posts from him to wind up with this end result, no?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#62WhiteNutsPosted 10/9/2012 8:20:19 AM
Looks like someone killed or Trollmagochi. :( After we worked so hard to feed it XD
#63prototype47Posted 10/9/2012 8:23:14 AM
GodTaz posted...
Id Hyren posted...
Jesus Christ how sick do you have to be to make a post like this. Do you think you're being epic or edgy or zany? Just gross.

Sorry, but pedophilia is hardly different from homosexuality in nature, and will be seen as acceptable in due time just the same.

You're simply an extremist behind the times. I don't hate you for it, but I do pity you and the life of ignorance you must live.

Yes, because children that don't know what sex is, and therefore, cannot consent properly to it, are the same thing as homosexuals.

You're the single dumbest person i've seen on this site. Well done.
---
[ PSN: OmegaSanction- ]
Comics are for real men!
#64Viper114Posted 10/9/2012 8:39:59 AM
This whole thread is bad and the TC should feel bad, hopefully he just disappears permanently.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#65SokinaPosted 10/9/2012 8:49:39 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG MY MASCULINITY IS AT STAKE.

I sure do wish I could un-preorder, because for some reason getting the DLC for free was suuuuuuuch a bad thing. I'm so insecure about my sexuality that I need to actively express extreme displeasure and dissociation with bronies, because god forbid someone accidentally think I'd dare be involved with them!

It's totally not fair that she is involved with ponies, but I was perfectly happy when one of her skill trees was dubbed "Girlfriend mode" internally, as an homage to how a girlfriend would be less experienced with the game somehow. Watch and be amazed at my practicing of a double standard! How dare they assume that I, the manliest of manly men, would stoop so low as to using something pony related in my game, that I got for free!

I wish I could un-preorder, and get all of the 0 cents I paid for it back! Instead of just not using the character, I totally wish I could unpreorder so the option wouldn't even be available to me! I'm so ridiculously afraid that somebody might question my sexuality, that I feel the need to shout to the lands, skies, and heavens above that I am 1,290% Anti-brony! But at the same time, I'm totally okay with the fact that sexist implications were unintentionally made in the internal description of Gaige's playstyle to be geared to women who aren't as good at games somehow!

THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE THE SUPER MANLIEST MANNY MAN MAN MAN DUDE BEEFCAKE MAN WHO HATES BRONIES AND HATES RECEIVING FREE DLC THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

TL;DR: Sarcasm. OP is overreacting about something stupid. They should just make a DLC character who only has one skill called "Manliness" that increases every single stat and you can put all 45 skill points into it. His active skill will be screaming at the top of his lungs how he hates all girly things. Also, he should be able to dual wield rocket launchers all the time to compensate for his inferiority complex and fear that he might not be deemed as manly.
#66ChargrilledPosted 10/9/2012 9:18:41 AM
VorpalViblade posted...
WhiteNuts posted...
You know... Brony = Brother + Pony

And females can't be brothers.

this is my point. not some rage over some kind of easter egg/ reference that upsets someone.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#67ANort175Posted 10/9/2012 9:30:23 AM
Sokina posted...

They should just make a DLC character who only has one skill called "Manliness" that increases every single stat and you can put all 45 skill points into it. His active skill will be screaming at the top of his lungs how he hates all girly things. Also, he should be able to dual wield rocket launchers all the time to compensate for his inferiority complex and fear that he might not be deemed as manly.

Shut up and take my money!
#68guncaddyPosted 10/9/2012 9:32:43 AM
Sokina posted...

I sure do wish I could un-preorder, because for some reason getting the DLC for free was suuuuuuuch a bad thing. I'm so insecure about my sexuality that I need to actively express extreme displeasure and dissociation with bronies, because god forbid someone accidentally think I'd dare be involved with them!

It's totally not fair that she is involved with ponies, but I was perfectly happy when one of her skill trees was dubbed "Girlfriend mode" internally, as an homage to how a girlfriend would be less experienced with the game somehow. Watch and be amazed at my practicing of a double standard! How dare they assume that I, the manliest of manly men, would stoop so low as to using something pony related in my game, that I got for free!

I wish I could un-preorder, and get all of the 0 cents I paid for it back! Instead of just not using the character, I totally wish I could unpreorder so the option wouldn't even be available to me! I'm so ridiculously afraid that somebody might question my sexuality, that I feel the need to shout to the lands, skies, and heavens above that I am 1,290% Anti-brony! But at the same time, I'm totally okay with the fact that sexist implications were unintentionally made in the internal description of Gaige's playstyle to be geared to women who aren't as good at games somehow!

THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE THE SUPER MANLIEST MANNY MAN MAN MAN DUDE BEEFCAKE MAN WHO HATES BRONIES AND HATES RECEIVING FREE DLC THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

TL;DR: Sarcasm. OP is overreacting about something stupid. They should just make a DLC character who only has one skill called "Manliness" that increases every single stat and you can put all 45 skill points into it. His active skill will be screaming at the top of his lungs how he hates all girly things. Also, he should be able to dual wield rocket launchers all the time to compensate for his inferiority complex and fear that he might not be deemed as manly.

Bravo good sir, bravo.
---
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila
#69GrayFox2510Posted 10/9/2012 9:37:24 AM
Sokina posted...

I had to log in just to say that THAT was brilliant. Thanks for giving me a laugh. =3
---
Contributor Name: Gray Fox
#70DuDuDu10101Posted 10/9/2012 9:57:25 AM
User Name Id Hyren
User ID 186047
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.
Account Created Saturday, August 11, 2001 9:27 PM
Last Visit Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:49 AM
Signature $5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
Karma 2382
Active Messages Posted 86

yeh trying way too hard...
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.