Which Mechromancer Build will you be speccing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which Mechromancer Build will you be speccing?
3 years ago#1
Which Mechromancer Build will you be speccing? - Results (81 votes)
Best Friends Forever
27.16% (22 votes)
Little Big Trouble
25.93% (21 votes)
Ordered Chaos
46.91% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that its out, I'm curious.
"Hans! Look alive! Take the helm! We'll show that fishbowl thing how real men of the sea retreat!" -Captain of the Thames, Xenogears
3 years ago#2
I'll probably level with Little Big Trouble and respec to Order Chaos at 50 (or not, dunno, may fall in love with LBT)
3 years ago#3
Anarchy is so cool right now.
I hate my username so much.
3 years ago#4
I'm going to focus on OC but dip into LBT.
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
3 years ago#5
BFF with the rest in LBT.
3 years ago#6
I just blew up Midgemong in two hits with Ordered Chaos.

It was an explosive shotgun I got from Claptrap, but still. Was pretty cool.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
3 years ago#7
I'm going with Little Big Trouble cause Shock is just such a good element, I started to really like it when playing TVHM with Zero. It's only resisted by electric element enemies which there are very few in this game (mostly just Ion Loaders).
Xbox, never again.
3 years ago#8
Best Friends Forever first and then splash into Little Big Trouble. I'm a fan of having minions fighting alongside me so hopefully the Best Friends Forever tree will help support that. Little Big Trouble on the side felt like a better support toward Deathtrap when compared to Ordered Chaos. Though fiddling with Anarchy and Discord does sound rather interesting.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
3 years ago#9
11/6/28 or something along those lines, anarchy is interesting so far but makes some weapons almost completely useless unless you're literally right in their face, but it's just a different playstyle to what I'm used to.

With points in blood soaked shields getting close to things won't be a problem anyway, and cooking up trouble will offset the health loss.

Seems fun so far, not sure anarchy spec will be that good for boss farming though, maybe go 6/28/11 or some variation, taking discord. Will have to try it out I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which Mechromancer Build will you be speccing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived