The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So, few things about Gaige.

#1NicoGrimmPosted 10/10/2012 8:15:39 AM
First of all, and this is probably the most important detail if going for Anarchy stacks, if you ever atch yourself accidentally reloading, cancel the animation with melee. That cancels your reload.

Second, get Close Enough. Regardless of how bad your accuracy gets (and, it will get bad) Close Enough ensures you're always doing at least SOME damage. From any distance. Heck, I actually have MORE range on a shotgun with it than without. Regardless of Anarchy stacks.

Third, Unless using Nova Shields, skip Blood Soaked SHields. I was super excited about that skill when I first saw it, but i've died way less ocne I got rid of it. You're better off gettign some of the low tier stuff in the BFF tree. Like Fancy Mathematics.

Also, I havent tried this yet, but apperently, any gun that fires in a pattern has no accuracy loss from Anarchy. Off the top of my head, that includes the Lasceux SMG, and Moxxi's shotgun. The Infinity too, but that doesn't work.

Anyone have tips, or anything?
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#2stoned_pilchPosted 10/10/2012 8:24:05 AM
Lasceux is affected by anarchy just like normal guns.
#3NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 8:27:21 AM
Aww, really? :(

I figured the pattern would let it keep its accuracy. Does it still shoot in a pattern? Just, a lot wider?
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#4FlyinBrianPosted 10/10/2012 8:39:47 AM
Hyperion guns work very well with Anarchy, their max accuracy and lack of recoil help compensate for the loss of accuracy that anarchy stacks cause, they're best when fired rapidly too, so you still reload them often enough to build up lots of stacks
---
Sanity's really just a one trick pony, you just get one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, oh baby! The skies the limit! - The Tick
#5NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 8:41:11 AM
Im loving Hyperion shotguns (though, like my 1 Ammo Jakobs WAY more). I still cant bring myself to use SMGs though.
---
#6ANort175Posted 10/10/2012 9:32:13 AM(edited)
A few things I've noticed with her that I haven't seen mentioned:

-Rocket launcher damage is now affected by gun damage boosts, so with 150 Anarchy stacks, rocket launchers do more than triple their normal damage. They make bosses into complete jokes. Not sure how bad the accuracy gets with more than 150 stacks, but at close range or against really huge bosses, you can't go wrong with that damage.

-Discord is AMAZING. Get it. No questions. Without it, reloading a Tediore gun totally resets your Anarchy stacks, but with Discord? Reload a Tediore for massive damage, then reload it again right away and you'll only lose 1 or 2 stacks to Discord due to how fast their guns reload. It's almost as if Discord was made for Tediore guns.

Edit: Also, why would you skip Blood Soaked Shields? O_o the shield regeneration is amazing, and the health loss can easily be negated by activating Discord for a second or 2, or by switching to a gun with a full magazine so Cooking Up Trouble can heal you. Or you can just use a transfusion grenade mod. There's so many ways to negate its minor downside.
#7NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 9:30:54 AM
I was wondering about that! So, you still keep your Anarchy bonus when popping Discord on top of all the other bonuses? I assume the 60% accuracy doesnt do much of your Anarchy is high, right?
---
#8eco masterPosted 10/10/2012 9:55:34 AM
I was wondering about that! So, you still keep your Anarchy bonus when popping Discord on top of all the other bonuses? I assume the 60% accuracy doesnt do much of your Anarchy is high, right?

Discord turns the instant stack loss into a loss over time. It's not mind-numbingly fast, either. It's good to use on purpose, and perfect for moments where you reload without even thinking.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#9zefigPosted 10/10/2012 9:57:13 AM
What about using Blood-Soaked with Turtle shields? I've mostly steered clear of them, but it seems like it could be a good way to keep them up. Maybe only put one rank into the skill.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#10Gigafreak gfPosted 10/10/2012 10:51:13 AM
Hyperion Shotguns lose their appeal when your Anarchy stack rises past 100. The accuracy bonus upon firing will change your accuracy from "It's impossible to hit anything" to "It's STILL impossible to hit anything." And that's from emptying the whole mag as fast as I can.

High-stacked Anarchy heavily outweighs Hyperion's accuracy bonuses.

Instead, try an E-tech dartgun. Their homing shots compensate for your accuracy. I use one of them alongside a Torgue Rocket Torpedo rifle-- I just aim for splash damage (Does Anarchy seem to increase blast radius or is it just Torgue's cannon rifles that have a huge blast radius?) and still gib equal-level targets in two hits at 200 Anarchy.