So, few things about Gaige.

#11NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 10:57:42 AM
If fixed spread guns don'r work, the homing darts would definitely be your best bet. Too bad the bullet moves slowly. :(

Still though, I think a Torque or Jakobs shotgun with the Close ENough Skill does wonders, and will almost always do 50% damage regardless of aanrchy stacks, or how far you are.
Ive killed things Ic ould only see through a scope with a Jakobs shotgun at 200 stacks. Its amazing. You just have to make sure there's a wall near them. Or somethign that looks like a wall. Bullets do ricochet off the floor, but seem to kinda not hit anything for some reason.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#12ANort175Posted 10/10/2012 11:34:48 AM(edited)
Yeah ground ricochets seem kinda unreliable, there has to be a totally clear path between the shot and the enemy for it to hit them. I love the damage boost from Anarchy though, I'm just using whatever guns I find lying around and still killing everything with ease. Going through Fink's Slaughterhouse with a level 13 Tediore pistol, a level 12 Vladof sniper, and a 1200 damage reduced ammo cost Maliwan rocket launcher, and it feels way easier than it did on Sal or Axton...I love Gaige.
#13Gigafreak gfPosted 10/10/2012 11:43:20 AM
Does Discord stay active even without any stacks of Anarchy left?
#14NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:06:32 PM
Does Discord stay active even without any stacks of Anarchy left?

Nope. Discord feeds off Anarchy stacks. Its a timed buff, in a sense.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
#15NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:22:36 PM
Also, I really wish Claptrap kills counted for Anarchy stacks.
---
#16Gigafreak gfPosted 10/10/2012 4:26:46 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Also, I really wish Claptrap kills counted for Anarchy stacks.

Claptrap? Kill? Oh goodness, are we going to have to beat the smarts out of that stupid tin can again?
#17NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:29:39 PM
Oh..oh gosh. I meant Deathtrap!
*hides pictures of Claptrap under bed*

>_>
---
#18Hammerhead6468Posted 10/10/2012 4:52:47 PM
Blood soaked shield is fantastic when used with discord. I haven't died because of it yet. And I always manage to keep my health great, and my shields perfect, obviously.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Hammerhead3229
PSN: [cR]Hammerhead3229
#19Darksaber310Posted 10/10/2012 5:08:27 PM(edited)
Close Enough + any high powered shotgun basically means that the entire area dies in a clip or two. Question - has anyone seen a mod that affects Close Enough? I need a +5 to that so bad it hurts.

Secondly, if you're getting Dischord ONLY to avoid losing stacks when you reload, just remap the key when you're playing Gaige, set it to P or something, something you can't hit randomly, Dischord is an overwhelming skill when used right, but don't use it to offset your losses, just fix the problem to begin with.
---
Once again snatching defeat,
From the jaws of victory.
#20jakisthePosted 10/10/2012 5:06:57 PM
BSS is likely one of the best skills in the entire game, why would you avoid it?
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::