So, few things about Gaige.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So, few things about Gaige.
4 years ago#11
If fixed spread guns don'r work, the homing darts would definitely be your best bet. Too bad the bullet moves slowly. :(

Still though, I think a Torque or Jakobs shotgun with the Close ENough Skill does wonders, and will almost always do 50% damage regardless of aanrchy stacks, or how far you are.
Ive killed things Ic ould only see through a scope with a Jakobs shotgun at 200 stacks. Its amazing. You just have to make sure there's a wall near them. Or somethign that looks like a wall. Bullets do ricochet off the floor, but seem to kinda not hit anything for some reason.
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
4 years ago#12
Yeah ground ricochets seem kinda unreliable, there has to be a totally clear path between the shot and the enemy for it to hit them. I love the damage boost from Anarchy though, I'm just using whatever guns I find lying around and still killing everything with ease. Going through Fink's Slaughterhouse with a level 13 Tediore pistol, a level 12 Vladof sniper, and a 1200 damage reduced ammo cost Maliwan rocket launcher, and it feels way easier than it did on Sal or Axton...I love Gaige.
4 years ago#13
Does Discord stay active even without any stacks of Anarchy left?
4 years ago#14
Does Discord stay active even without any stacks of Anarchy left?

Nope. Discord feeds off Anarchy stacks. Its a timed buff, in a sense.
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
4 years ago#15
Also, I really wish Claptrap kills counted for Anarchy stacks.
4 years ago#16
NicoGrimm posted...
Also, I really wish Claptrap kills counted for Anarchy stacks.

Claptrap? Kill? Oh goodness, are we going to have to beat the smarts out of that stupid tin can again?
4 years ago#17
Oh..oh gosh. I meant Deathtrap!
*hides pictures of Claptrap under bed*

>_>
4 years ago#18
Blood soaked shield is fantastic when used with discord. I haven't died because of it yet. And I always manage to keep my health great, and my shields perfect, obviously.
http://www.last.fm/user/Hammerhead3229
PSN: [cR]Hammerhead3229
4 years ago#19
Close Enough + any high powered shotgun basically means that the entire area dies in a clip or two. Question - has anyone seen a mod that affects Close Enough? I need a +5 to that so bad it hurts.

Secondly, if you're getting Dischord ONLY to avoid losing stacks when you reload, just remap the key when you're playing Gaige, set it to P or something, something you can't hit randomly, Dischord is an overwhelming skill when used right, but don't use it to offset your losses, just fix the problem to begin with.
Once again snatching defeat,
From the jaws of victory.
4 years ago#20
BSS is likely one of the best skills in the entire game, why would you avoid it?
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So, few things about Gaige.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived