Head Mods

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Where's the best place too look? Just kill random enemies and bosses?
3 years ago#2
Google Docs spreadsheet with all known skin/heads for all characters and their locations:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E#gid=0

This was kindly assembled by Mirrorada on the gearbox forums.
3 years ago#3
awesome thanks
3 years ago#4
Well, some kind of legendary head drops from Warrior, I got one for Salvador. Haven't checked wich one tho.

Edit: Checked now, it was Jacks mask, and it wasn't the first kill and I have yet to kill him with Salvador, so they CAN drop.
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)
3 years ago#5
I think Warrior jsut drops the heads you get from Geary. Also, Jack's masks/heads for some reason.
---
Next time you need me for something, just know I've more pressing things to pursue!
That's weird with Jack's Mask. I've only beaten the game once (but I've beaten Th Warrior like 15 times since then), and that first time I killed Jack and the Warrior I got a purple Jack's Mask for Axton (the character I was using) and an orange one for Zer0 at the same time. I've yet to get one since then.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
Bump, just because now I'm curious.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
3 years ago#8
I don´t know about the Warrior dropping Geary´s heads, but he does drop Jack´s Mask sometimes.
---
" I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? " -Shad0wflare
3 years ago#9
He definitely drops Geary heads. Ive gotten metal Fear, medic mantis, Alienation, and uhh the Sla one. Colonel something? Just got Fragger yesterday as well.
---
Okay, she exploded. She like—everywhere—it—skin—things—eyeballs—EVERYWHERE! -Gaige
3 years ago#10
Any pictures of them?
---
Intel i7 2600K -- Asus P8Z68-V Pro -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- SLI [EVGA GTX 580 + Zotac GTX 580] -- Corsair Hydro Series H100 -- Corsair Obsidian 650D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived