lol, I ca't believe people do this

#1DifferentialEquationPosted 10/14/2012 9:37:29 AM
I joined this game, where apparently this guy goes to Terra or The Warrior, waits for someone to join and then boots them as soon as they kill it. What a troll.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#2boktai3Posted 10/14/2012 9:46:08 AM
you really can't believe people would boot someone else out so that they can get all the loot? it's that hard to see how greedy people can be?
#3DifferentialEquation(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:48:22 AM
boktai3 posted...
you really can't believe people would boot someone else out so that they can get all the loot? it's that hard to see how greedy people can be?

Well, I I know people troll in games, but it's usually just harmless (though annoying) fun. But this just seems to be beyond that and is kind of despicable behavior.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#4boktai3Posted 10/14/2012 9:50:42 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
boktai3 posted...

Well, I I know people troll in games, but it's usually just harmless (though annoying) fun. But this just seems to be beyond that and is kind of despicable behavior.

this isn't trolling, this is someone, who has a random player who he does not know join the game, and because everyone knows randoms will take all the loot, will boot you so you cannot do so, it's perfect sense really.
#5eco masterPosted 10/14/2012 9:52:13 AM
Join the game, pretend like you're going to help the guy out, but in actuality, shoot once in a blue moon or just bring really weak guns.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#6DifferentialEquation(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:52:51 AM
boktai3 posted...
boktai3 posted...

this isn't trolling, this is someone, who has a random player who he does not know join the game, and because everyone knows randoms will take all the loot, will boot you so you cannot do so, it's perfect sense really.

Yeah, then he should kick the person as soon as he joins the game. Not sit around and do nothing while the other people kill the boss and then kick them.
---
#7eco masterPosted 10/14/2012 9:54:52 AM
From: DifferentialEquation | Posted: 10/14/2012 12:52:51 PM | #006
Yeah, then he should kick the person as soon as he joins the game. Not sit around and do nothing while the other people kill the boss and then kick them.

Then he wouldn't get the loot, which is his objective.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#8boktai3Posted 10/14/2012 9:57:53 AM

he wouldn't get his loot, hes waiting for the person to kill it so he can get the loot, still not trolling, just good planning on his part.
#9BridlingPosted 10/14/2012 10:27:00 AM
I joined this game, where apparently this guy goes to Terra or The Warrior, waits for someone to join and then boots them as soon as they kill it. What a troll.

Did you know if they change it from public to private it kicks everyone out?
I've heard rumors that someone people made something that when kicked or if the host changes the game from public to private, it'll crash their game.
---
It takes an idiot to do cool things, that's why it's cool
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96.gif
#10Al0ne72Posted 10/14/2012 11:04:00 AM
That's why I play alone. Relying on other people in this world is the weakest and dumbest thing any person could do, so when a game company requires you to trust people who are capable of idiotic things without consequence, as a huge element to the multiplayer gameplay, I tend to avoid that element. It's why I quit WoW.